AAA Electrical Services inc.

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2012

Since our inception AAA Electrical Services has grown from two employees to our current work force of seven. With our local office and whare house facility located in New Haven, CT we are able to service the entire state of CT....

Sierra Electric LLC

131  REVIEWS
Sierra Electric LLC

**2011-2016 Angie's List SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER** Servicing CT and MA since 2002, our professional electricians specialize in all aspects of the Electrical field. Whether it be a new home you are planning on building to just a simple service change or problem with a light, we are always available to help.

06/22/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewiring and replacing of outlet

08/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
01-01-15 opgrade electric . 0 yes correct

06/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son installed a ceiling fan for us and it didn't work! I called AAA Electrical Services on Sunday night of Memorial Day week end. I emailed through Angie's List and they contacted me within 1/2 hour. The electrician came on Tuesday morning, told me that it was the product not the installation and that I should return the fan. He took down the defective fan, boxed it up for me and reinstalled the old chandelier. John was personable, respectful and did a great job for us.  I would absolutely use them again.

CATEGORY electrician

Our capabilities include: Commercial, Industrial and Residential Installations Custom Design/Build/Engineering Services Site Utilities and Lighting services Fire Alarm, Security, Video and Sound Systems Building Automation Control and Wiring Building Maintenance and Repair 24/7 Emergency Service Infrared scanning Generators Solar Panels Computer Networking

AAA Electrical Services does not offer towing. You would be surprised how often people ask that!!

Always