24H Garage Doors

A 56 Reviews

Founded 2017 • Angie's List since June 2017

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

91 Shelton Ave Suite 110

New Haven, CT 06511

24h Garage Doors is Connecticut’s Premier Garage Door Company. Our technicians work quickly and efficiently to get the job done! We offer specials featured of our website. We respond to emergency calls promptly and treat each customer with the utmost importance. We offer 24 hours service. At 24H Garage Doors we offer a full range of residential and commercial garage door services, installations and repairs. Whether you desire a traditional style garage door or contemporary style, we have what you need to carry out your specific vision. Our custom residential and commercial garage doors are easily designed to accommodate both single-car or multi-car garages with a deep selection of styles, colors, and window options. Call us at 1888.541.2344 to know more....

garage door repair and installation (56)
D

03/24/2020

They came out and told me they did not have the proper parts. I was told that they would return at 10am the next day. A technician finally arrived after 6pm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door cable repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

03/02/2020

Their service tech replace my old opener with a nice quiet new one. A little over a month later the unit started to partially open and close. I called for service and they came out promptly and fix the problem that I probably caused one of the sensor units was out of alignment and I could have hit that with a bucket of sand. They showed me how to fix it if I happened to bump into it again. I am ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

01/26/2020

Jacob and his colleague were great. Foolish me: my kids had moved stuff in the garage and blocked the sensor. I called these guys for nothing and--amazingly--they charged me nothing after they made the trouble of coming out. I do want to replace door mechanism and doors soon. When he visited, Jacob discussed it with me clearly and constructively. I think the estimate is fair and when we have finis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door wouldn't close. I was also interested in upgrades to make our garage door less noisy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2020

01/13/2020

Jacob asked the right questions and was knowledgeable about the issue. He recommended what to do in the future, and issues we may see down the road. He did not pressure or press the issue. He said and I appreciated this, "The customer must be happy. " And I am. He was on time and the job was done efficiently and quickly. Thanks Jacob!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

01/02/2020

The guys were very friendly, worked fast and cleaned up after themselves. Explained the work that was being done and gave me tips to prolong the life of my garage door. Very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

01/02/2020

We had two separate garage doors malfunction. I called on New Years Eve at 4:45 and they were there in less than 20 minutes. They even came back New Years day to do additional work. I cannot say enough good things about Jacob and his company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

01/01/2020

Work was done on-time and to a high quality. Would definitely recommend this company for any garage door work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

12/20/2019

Very well!! The door is working perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The garage door wouldn't open or close with the remote due to many issues prior to this occupant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

12/19/2019

Everything went really smooth. The team did an excellent job and the price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door opener and door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

12/17/2019

Jacob and John were professional, quick, friendly, and hard-working. They were willing to come on a weekend, and even helped with unrelated garage lighting an wiring. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace garage door motor and keypads

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

Garage Door Services - New Installation, New Motor & Openers, Current Opener Repair, Torsion Spring Replacement, Off-Track Door Repair, Sagging Door Repair, New Panel Match, Garage Door Adjustment & Lubrication, New Truck Roller, New Cable Installation, Garage Door Inspection, Wall Key Pad Set & Installation, Additional Clickers, Custom Garage Doors, Rubber Stripping & Weather Seals – Top & Bottom Sides.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express