SEVEN SUN

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2012

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

New Britain, CT 06053

We install some of the highest quality and the most energy efficient windows and doors in the US market today. Our prices are affordable, because we are a smaller company without commissioned sales people, subcontractors and high overhead costs. Our mission is to beautify American homes and make them energy efficient. Thats why we install everything ourselves. With our system approach, unparalleled commitment to quality, and the state-of-the-art tools, we guarantee that you will not be disappointed in the performance or durability of our products and our uncompromising craftsmanship. To find the right company for your project and trust someone with your hard-earned money is difficult enough. Just like you, we are homeowners ourselves and we know how frustrating the estimating process can be. Even when you think you found the right company, you still may have concerns about the handling of the installation process, cleanliness, and the post-installation warranty and service. We like to think of our company as of un-contractor because were all about quality, punctuality, and service. So, when you hire Seven Sun, your new windows or doors will be installed correctly the first time, and well guarantee our work 100% parts and labor for as long as you own your home. Think about thatSeven Sun Windows has become the ultimate solution in virtually every part of Connecticut, for homeowners who want the best products and unparalleled craftsmanship. We have built our reputation by obsessing over details that dont seem to matter to other companies. At Seven Sun, precision and attention to details are the standards not exception. But we have the biggest satisfaction, when we step back at the end of each project and look at the transformation of the place you call home. Being able to change this place for you, and seeing your excitement, keeps us motivated for the projects to come. So join us in our quest to beautify American homes and make them more energy efficient....

window replacement (30)door installation (15)general contracting (3)

03/14/2017

ZZ was very professional and helpful. We had several bids on replacement windows for our church hall and decided to go with Seven Sun. Everything went smoothly, from ordering to the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows - church hall

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

03/08/2017

Excellent work. Very happy. Delivered earlier than promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
21 windows replaced including Custom Bay window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2017

01/17/2017

Communication was excellent from the very first meeting. After a very personal, no-pressure sales call, and based on excellent reviews on Angies List, Google, etc., we decided to go with Seven Sun for our first window project. ZZ came again to take more precise measurements, ordered the windows, and gave us a reasonable time frame for delivery and installation. Everything went according to plan, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ZZ's team replaced about 10 old single-pane wood windows with very high quality OKNA vinyl windows.

CATEGORY contractors, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2015

12/27/2016

Excellent all around. Answered all our questions. Scheduled way in advance, a week when the job would be done. Confirmed actual date as the day got closer. They came on time, took out old windows and did an excellent installation. All cleaned up. Looked like they had never been here except for the nice new white windows. Great family type service. Friendly. We highly recommend Seven Sun Windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2016

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again! ZZ

10/21/2016

I googled window companies and was getting discouraged because none of them really had any reviews that I liked. Finally I found Seven Sun Windows, and all of the reviews I read were good. And everyone stated they would or did have the company come back to do other jobs. When I decided to call to ask about windows, Justine answered the phone. She was very polite and professional. She had scheduled...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows needed to be replaced and framework needed to be done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2016

Photo for SEVEN SUN - ., New Britain, CT - 33755971

[Member Name Removed], thank you for a great review of our company and one more time thank you for your business! Justine and I truly appreciate the fact that you had chosen our small enterprise out of the many other window companies out there. Thank you again! Without clients like you our company wouldn't exist. ZZ

09/20/2016

went as you would expect having had nothing done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had no work done. never found or contacted business

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

03/28/2016

We called for an estimate and owner ZZ came out on a weekday evening after my workday which was very convenient for my family. He went through his plan of action for the basement Windows and we asked him questions along the way. He was very detailed and let us know exactly what would be done,how long it would take and how much it would cost. ZZ went through with product descriptions and had actual...

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your business and trust. We're looking forward to working with you in the future on any window or door project. Kind Regards, SSW Team

09/05/2015

We never used them. Never returned call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unfortunately the provider never returned my call. I called twice.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2015

Ma'am - You never called us.

08/10/2015

The door is not fixed yet but he seem to be a nice guy and I am pleased to have found him.  He came two weeks ago and I am hoping he will finish it by the end of August.  I was happy with what he suggested and he seem to be a nice guy.  I had another come out and he gave me an estimate of $6000.  So I am happy I saw this guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Seven Son Window LLC.  He is fixing a door for me.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2015

07/11/2015

I can't talk highly enough about the quality of work performed by this company! They showed up on time; did exactly what they said they were going to do; did it cleanly and professionally; cleaned up everything before they left and did it all in one day. They then followed up to make sure that I was happy with everything that they had done and even wrote me a thank you note for giving them my busi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an Okna three panel sliding Patio Door to replace the old Anderson in my family room.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2015

Replacement and New Construction Window Installation, Wood Interior Cladded Vinyl Windows, Sliding Glass Doors Installation, Sliding Patio Doors Installation, Hinged Patio Doors Installation, Steel and Fiberglass Entry Doors Installation, Storm Door Installation.

Window repairs, Door repairs