Grove Hill Medical Center

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

There are 17 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day....

D

04/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I set up an appointment, 2 to 3 weeks prior to see the Dr. when I arrived they asked for my California records. I was never asked to bring anything so at that point I had to fly back to California to my doctor. They call to confirm appointment, no one ever mentioned anything about information that was needed. The doctor wouldn't even let me in his office, it was a big scramble with people waiting, it looked pretty overbooked. So I don't have anything good to say nor bad except we got started off on the wrong foot. The reason I wanted a Connecticut doctor was not to have to come back to California as often and they new prior to making the appointment that was my goal.

08/28/2013

He's a good doctor. I like him. I've had him for years. I get in to see him pretty quick. Ive never had any problems seeing him. He's a nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Larry Broisman.

06/14/2013

He is honest, straight forward but listens to you and he is caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has been our primary care physician for about 25 years.

03/16/2012

They are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife saw doctors at Grove Hill Medical Center. My wife was there in July 2010. We've been going there for years.

05/16/2011

It's an office building with various offices of gynecologists, ENT, primary care physicians, internal medicine, OB/GYN and so forth. They have a lot of good doctors. I go there for everything but dentistry. I've been going there since I was a child. I've had the same primary care physician for more than 12 years. I can get in pretty quickly. I don't dislike anything about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Grove Hill Medical Center for pediatrics, primary care, ENT, OB/GYN, and physical therapy.

CATEGORY ent, obgyn, pediatrician, physical medicine, internist

Internal Medicine