ATLAS CONCRETE PRODUCTS INC

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2006

We manufacture and then deliver our products in a curtious and professional manner. We service the state of Connecticut and have sales people who come to your home and give free estimates. ...

J Corrigan LLC

57  REVIEWS
J Corrigan LLC

No Jobs too big or small. All work is performed by professionals. Preparation is key to a good job done.

C

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never responded to my request to contact me.

05/23/2014

My experience with Atlas Concrete was terrific. They contacted me less than 24 hours after I left a message requesting an estimate. Within days, they had visit my home and called me with an estimate and time line for removal of my old crumbling steps and the installation of new steps. We are very pleased with the work they did and with the removal team they recommended. I would strongly recommend ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arranged for old concrete steps to be removed and installed new precast steps with iron railings

06/03/2011

Arrived on time and the job was excellent.  Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front concrete steps needed to be levelled.  Received a free estimate and agrred on job.

07/07/2006

THEY DID A GREAT JOB ON MUDJACKING AND REPAIRING THE PIERS IN THE FOUNDATION OF MY HOME. THEY WERE VERY KIND TO US AND CLEANED UP THE MESS WHEN THEY WERE DONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REPAIRED PARTS OF THE PIERS IN MY HOME.

CATEGORY mudjacking

We provide precast concrete products including: front entrance steps, wrought iron rails, pipe rails, Hatchways(or Bulk heads) with steel doors, Basement egress's, septic products, drywells, road barriers, concrete window wells, precast deck piers, yard drains, Hand holes, and many custom products.