Agile Construction and Home Improvement

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

84 Galpin St Fl 1

Naugatuck, CT 06770

With over 12 years in the construction industry, we are an owned and operated company that will get the job done right the first time. We can do big or small projects and we can work out your payment too. Our company's mission is to build relationships with our customers, so they always know who to call. We look forward to working with you, give us all call today!...

woodworking (17)handyman (11)home remodeling (5)tile installation (5)drywall repair (5)deck building (4)plumber (4)interior painting (3)home remodeling (2)garage door repair and installation (2)roofing (2)hardwood flooring (1)

05/09/2020

Small repair job, however Rafael was on time and performed professional work to complete the project. Would definitely use again for any work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regrount around bathtub

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

04/04/2020

Agile construction did a wonderful job on our bathroom, he was efficient/timely and professional. We would definitely recommend hiring him and will be doing so in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile/drywall

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

03/12/2020

Excellent service, called to say he could come early, arrived on time. Stayed focused on what needed to be done. Would hire again without a doubt!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

11/21/2019

It went great! He was on time, work was done fast and tile looks great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
backsplash installation

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] was awesome serve you

10/08/2019

Rafael was able to give us a quote the same day we contacted him. He’s professional and responds quickly to texts/messages. We’re very happy with our new shower/tub and would work with him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/16/2019

Good worker. Seems to enjoy his work. Very responsible and patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, garage doors, handyman service, hardwood floor repair, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

D

08/18/2019

The contractor did not show up for the scheduled appointment. The next day, when I inquired about the missed appointment, he (or she--no name was included in our correspondence through Angie's List's messaging) informed me that he had injured his hand and his back and was no longer able to work. I am sorry for that, but I was not informed before the scheduled appointment, rose early for the mornin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceiling and deck repair; railing installation

CATEGORY decks, handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

I’m sorry for the canceled appointment and waste of your whole day, you were informed as soon as I could move enough to txt you a message. Considering the accident I believe this review is not fair at all... and not thoughtful...

08/03/2019

It was great! Raphael was so responsive and always kept in touch with me. He came when he said he would and always let me know if he was going to be even a little late. The work was done perfectly and I couldn’t be happier! I would hire him again for sure!! He was a pleasure to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A doorway and a pass through as to be closed up and painted.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

07/13/2019

Perfect, I would definitely recommend and be interested in hiring them for more work around my home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub recaulked

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

06/20/2019

Agile Construction did a wonderful job removing a window and closing off the space. They were incredibly prompt, professional, and affordable. We truly could not be more pleased with their work. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Removed and Closed Off

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

We can do everything don't worry

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal