AAA Electrician Services

• Trade License Authority
  • State of CT
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20150930
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

PO Box 188

Moodus, CT 06469

We are a small family owned business dedicated to doing the best job possible for all of our customers. We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau with no complaints! Don't pay the big company prices call Shawn (860)759-6652 All jobs welcome big or small....

electrical (28)lighting (2)

05/11/2018

Shawn was great from the first day he came to estimate th job. He found a major mistake with brand new pool electrical that required the original electrician to remove and replace what was done. Shawn is extremely knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile. The work performed by his electrician John was outstanding and extremely fair priced. I couldn’t be happier with the service, communicatio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sub panel, generator hook up, pool pavilion wiring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

C

01/08/2018

The worker showed up on time on the first day, was pleasant, and did a good job remembering all of the electrical issues we discussed. But this company should forewarn its customers that they will not purchase any lighting equipment. Not telling me this before they showed up the first time meant they could charge an extra $125 on a separate day to mount the floodlamps I ended up purchasing. The wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor floodlamps were connected and mounted; some repair to indoor switches was done; lines to detached garage were inspected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

10/18/2017

I found Shawn impressively responsive to my calls and texts as we discussed the job, estimates, and scheduling. I also thought the way he handled my relatively small job was smart: not taking the time to do an estimate in advance, but rather quoting a reasonable hourly rate plus materials. Since I already had an estimate from another electrician that struck me as high (and who would not work on a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a ceiling vent fan put into an interior half-bath in order to meet code for the small renovation I had filed with my town.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

09/22/2017

I called AAA and spoke with Shawn, the owner. He came out to take a look at the work to be done. He put shoe covers on before he even walked into my house so he wouldn't mess up my floors (wow!!). Shawn took a look at the work to be done, and he told me that for the cost of what the other company quoted, he could do several jobs for me that I wanted to have done anyway. I decided to hire AAA for t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally called AAA Electrical because I was in a bit of a pickle with some foundation repair that I had scheduled. The electrical panel sat over a crack in my foundation, and it had to be lifted up and moved out of the way to get to the wall. I had gotten a quote from an electrical company I'd used in the past, but the estimate was really sky high and I decided to check around for other quotes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

08/21/2017

Showed up on time, professional. price more than reasonable. I would not use anyone else, only AAA. Top of the line people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install attic fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

07/03/2017

He was on time, professional, did a fabulous job and never had any problems with the work he has done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in 3 outlets, a light over kitchen back splash

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2016

05/21/2017

Condition corrected and all functioning well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring issues and outlet replaced. Circuit breaker was tripping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

02/20/2017

showed up when he said, got the permit, did the job right and on time. I need some electrical work done this spring. AAA will be the only electrician I will call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new electrical box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

11/16/2015

very professional , friendly, cost effective, polite and timely...I will definitely call AAA for all my electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two new ceiling fans with outlets...new electric lines for TV.....also hung it to the wall. Placed cables outside the house to contain the wiring....done very discreetly, so as not to be an eyesore. Shawn had to build a scaffolding in my den to reach the fan (25' ceiling).

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2013

04/27/2015

Very professional Great workmanship Reasonable rates Very prompt

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service upgrade 100 amp to 200 amp Emergency generator hook up New circuits in kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2015

Chris, Thank You very much for the wonderful review, hope to do business with you again in the future. From, Shawn Greenlaw

Residential & Commercial Wiring, Service Upgrades, Remodeling And Additions, Troubleshooting Circuits, Low Voltage Lighting & Cable & Phone