Move Quick Inc - Long Distance

Founded 2006 โ€ข

B Rated | 8 Reviews

No instate moves. Must leave state. Long Distance Moving Carrier serving 25 states, in business since 2006. Family owned and operated. Not a broker, Agent or referral service. We understand moving can be stressful, and weโ€™re here to make sure you get the help you need and deserve. We are the top company in this industry, so you donโ€™t have to worry about the โ€œguess workโ€ of finding the right long-distance moving company. You already found the BEST! Since 2006 we have stayed the path of 100 percent customer satisfaction. This achievement illustrates the significant focus Move Quick has on our customers....

N/A
New Chapter moving company LLC

Are you moving to a new spot across town? If you're puzzling over all the last minute details that go into planning a move, make your life a little easier by contacting New Chapter Moving Company, LLC. We're local movers providing residential and commercial moving services in the CT area. Our team can have you packed and moved in a jiffy. You can count on us to take extra care of your belongings before, during and after your move. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

A few reviews for this proโ€ฆ

D

04/30/2020

In spite of numerous negative reviews about Move Quick, Inc., I opted to hire this company for my move from West Virginia to Los Angeles. I spoke to Phillip, the manager/owner, who convinced me that the posted complaints had been resolved and were exaggerations. However, I, too, was subjected to an exaggerated low bid in order to snag my business. I, too, experience problems with the pick up and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved from West Virginia to California

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

03/10/2020

They will tell you one thing on the phone and another thing when they came out. They gave out different dates when the furniture and boxes will arrive. It was like falls advertisement. Also a lot of the furnitures and boxes were damaged. I will never use them again, ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They move us from New york to Florida.

11/14/2019

Everything went well. The Customer Service people were great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long Distance Move

11/14/2019

I had an outstanding experience with Move Quick. They were highly professional and met all of our expectations. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a moving service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long Distance Move

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you for allowing us to help in your relocation. Best of luck with new career!

11/08/2019

Worst experience ever. I had 17 hour notice of when to expect them, they arrived at the last possible minute. Then the actual truck showed up SIX hours later. Their delay cost me time needed for cleaning and going to get the new keys. I had to purchase cleaning services, their original estimate was very low and timing is inconvenient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from one state to another

CATEGORY moving companies

We hate to see your experience wasnโ€™t perfect. After reviewing the file we our extremely surprised to see this since we showed up in the 2 day window and delivered the next day. Best of luck in the future.

All Out of state moving needs

We do not preform instate moves. Long Distance Only