Connecticuts Finest Movers LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since December 2009

We are a well established moving labor company servicing all of CT. We will work fast, efficiently, and carefully, so all of your belongings stay safe whether we are loading or unloading your rental truck, pod, pack rat, abf trailer, storage unit, storage container, or just moving furniture from one room to another. We will save you about 40% from our full service competition !...

Felix Big City Movers

Felix Big City Movers is a premier moving company in NYC. We specialize in large and expensive items, including fine art and furniture. With over 25 years of experience, we provide quality, stress-free moving tailored to exceed your expectations.

07/24/2018

Tremendous! Six strong men and two trucks showed up on time and ready to work. They were friendly , fun, and remarkably efficient. The price was more than fair. We paid less than half of what we paid 20 years ago to move the same amount of stuff!!! Can’t say enough good things about this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Cheshire to Milford, large homes

07/28/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
professional, responsive, responsible, polite

05/06/2014

From start to finish they made what would typically be a stressful event a non-event. We would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They carefully took furniture down a 3 flight narrow hallway without any problems, loaded and unloaded a truck full of furniture.

11/13/2013

I needed to switch my dining room and living room. The 2 gentlemen who did the work showed up on time, worked quickly, and were 100% professional. I made the arrangements with the owner of the company who assisted me in filling out the online request for services. The cost was more than reasonable and I would highly recommend this company to everyone!

09/09/2013

Amazing service. I panicked when I heard that an 18 wheeler was pulling up to my home with 2000 lbs of household items. Most of the items were valuable antiques, beds, dressers, artwork, pictures and crystal. I found CT Finest Movers on Angie's List and spoke with Peter. I didn't have to leave a message like with the other moving companies and wait for a call back. Every time I called to ask quest...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connecticut Finest Movers unloaded 3 huge pallets of household furniture weighing 2000 lbs, which included antiques, beds, dressers, lamps, chairs, pictures, books and pictures. There were many fragile items that needed to be handled with care. They helped the driver of the freight company to unload the shipment, bring it into the house. Move furniture around to accommodate the new shipment, cut up and stacked the boxes. I do not know what I would have done without them.

CATEGORY moving companies

We offer loading and unloading services for Uhaul, Budget, Peneske, Ryder , Pods, Pack Rats, Abf trailers, storage units, storage containers, or just moving furniture from one room to another, We Will also drive your rental vehicle if notified in advanced for an extra fee.

We do not provide the moving truck and all items must be packed up and ready to be moved once we get on job site.

Estimates are done over phone and are free
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal