Artisan Building & Remodeling LLC.

B 13 Reviews

Founded 2017 •

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

141 Spring St

Middletown, CT 06457

Artisan Building & Remodeling LLC. Is fully licensed and insured. We’re located out of Middletown,CT and we specialize in roofing. We also offer many other services such as: Bathrooms, Kitchens, Windows, Siding, Plumbing, Electrical, Flooring, Tile, Painting, Decking, Plowing and many other home Improvement needs. Call today! (860)759-0296...

roofing (2)door installation (6)handyman (4)interior painting (2)deck building (2)basement waterproofing (1)plumber (1)hardwood flooring (1)picture framing (1)flooring (1)drywall repair (1)
D

02/19/2020

HE CHARGED $499, call it $500 for an estimate on a 3 family that needed some TLC. NO ROOM FOR NEGOTIATION, HE WAS FIRM ON THAT PRICE and said the price can go up smh. *If you are requesting repair quote/estimate on a property that you haven't owned yet but need the estimate to come up with your purchase price please asked how much they are charging for the estimate before having them come out. I t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

D

07/31/2019

Brandon Buchanan was punctual and completed the job in one day but not to our satisfaction. Final product looks haphazard and poorly measured making it harder for the elderly resident to get in an out of her house. When asked if he would adjust more to our needs he said he would not. We wouldnt hire this company again and I guess we wont be using Angies list any more. see photo of job below

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair back stairs . home to elderly lady.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Photo for Artisan Building & Remodeling LLC. - 141 Spring St, Middletown, CT - 38016637

05/07/2019

Artisan Building & Remodeling was an excellent choice for replacing my wind-damaged shingles. Of the various roofing companies that came out to give estimates, Brandon was the only one who insisted I let him speak to my insurance company on my behalf. He was even present when the insurance inspector came out to look at my roof. I feel I would not have succeeded on my own in negotiating anything wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing shingles replaced

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

02/28/2019

Services went great! Brandon and his crew came out promptly gave us a very fair price and completed the work in a timely fashion. Their craftsmanship was excellent and I'll be using them again for any other services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had leaks/cracks in our basement foundation along with a roof leak

CATEGORY roofing,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

10/02/2018

It went great! Very clean, reliable and professional!! Very Happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of hardwood floors, painting and trim work

CATEGORY flooring,picture framing,hardwood floor repair,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

09/27/2018

They were actually great. The work was really good and they came when they said they were gonna come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new deck on the existing roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

09/27/2018

The service went really good. It ended up being the best house you can see.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling of a house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

09/27/2018

They were on time, clean and got the job done in a timely manor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

09/27/2018

They did a very nice job. They were neat and finished on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built two decks

CATEGORY decks,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

11/08/2017

It went very bad. They took the money upfront and never completed the work. Won't answer calls or return messages

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had hired them for minor handyman work in my house

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

Artisan Building & Remodeling LLC. offers services from general repairs all the way to full rehabs/flips. Kitchen/Bathroom Remodels are our specialty, however we also service roofs, basements, windows, plumbing, electrical, snow removal, tile, and many other aspects of home improvement.

Check, PayPal