DART TREE FARM

Founded 1949 • Angie's List since October 2007

Connecticut Tree Service of Naugatuck, LLC

Connecticut Tree Service of Naugatuck proudly provides tree trimming, pruning, and tree removal services for over 30 years in the Naugatuck CT area and surrounding towns. We offer free estimates, senior and military personnel discounts, 24-hour emergency services, prompt and professional services. We work with residential, commercial, and municipal clients and we ensure that your trees and shrubbery always looks their best.

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down trees | |

09/17/2012

I placed a call and set up a date for a job estimate.  After meeting and discussing what I wanted done, a job estimated proposal was sent via email.  After reviewing the proposal, I selected this company to perform the work.  I had to email and call a few times to schedule a date/time.  The quality of the work was done to satisfaction.  I rarely give any person and/or service a high rating unless ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had several tree branches/limbs removed.  Also had 3 small trees cut down.

09/28/2010

Christopher Dart was very professional and completed the work in a timely manner. Left property in great condition after removing trees from our property. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down and removed three large dead trees in backyard.

10/16/2007

The tree removal went very well. It was done safely, with no damage to surrounding buildings or plantings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting down several large trees, chopping up limbs and removing.

CATEGORY tree service

TREE SERVICES. Bobcat services Payloader services Backhoe services Brush cutting Field mowing Pest Control

Lawn cutting Leaf Removal