MY Dumpster CT

A 5 Reviews

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

193 Springdale Ave

Meriden, CT 06451

dumpster rental , junk removal and more 1 call does it all u call we haul...

dumpster rental (3)lawn care (1)trash removal (1)

12/31/2020

Excellent. Very prompt. Great service. Will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House clean out

CATEGORY garbage collection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2020

C

12/30/2020

Fine. Incredibly rude - started yelling at my wife the moment he arrived when she voiced her concern that her car was blocked in by the bin. Any civility deteriorated from there when I took over the interactions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trash removal getting ready to move

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

hi sorry what happened but i think u left the review for the wrong company please fell free to call me at 203 535 9817 so we can see what we can do to help u with the issue i greatly appreciate it thanks joe and have a happy new year

06/14/2020

Very, very well. Service was excellent. We will definitely use again. Recommend very highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

05/14/2020

It was good. They were nice. He answered all my questions. He was cheaper. The dumpster was nice. They were quick. The price was competitive. It was nice. They were responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered a dumpster for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

05/30/2018

The services provided by A&A Property Maintenance were above and beyond my expectations, I have worked with contractors in the past and this is the most pleasant experiences I have had with one. Mike was professional, courteous, and timely. His rates were more than reasonable, and the work he did was efficient. I would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean-up

CATEGORY lawn service