Nutmeg Mechanical Services Inc

A155 REVIEWS

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since July 2006

130 Utopia Rd Ste 3

Manchester, CT 06040

Nutmeg Mechanical Services, Inc. has been servicing and installing heating and air conditioning in Connecticut since 1982. We combine extensive technical training with years of on-the-job experience to give you the finest and best designed installations. We service all brands of heating and air conditioning equipment and provide 24 hour emergency service 7 days a week. Our installations have been as diverse as private homes, shopping centers, banks, churches, industrial plants, commercial establishments and offices. Although our company offers the finest and most advanced equipment the industry has to offer, it's the people who really make the difference. Our people share a commitment to customer satisfaction, quality and craftsmanship. That's why our installations always work and look the way our customers want them to. Then we back it up with one of the best service organizations in the industry....

hvac repair (152)water heater repair and installation (10)air duct cleaning (8)gas leak repair (1)home energy audit (1)solar panel installation (1)plumber (1)

09/04/2019

They were exceptional. The techs were knowledgeable. they know what they were doing. Very responsive and get problems fixed right away I was very happy them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my furnace service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

10/21/2018

Chose this company by reviews on this site. Found them to be punctual and professional. Problem fixed and only gone from work for an hour. Had a question once I returned home, called emergency service and call back within 30 minutes. Would definitely use them again. Knowing that they have 24 hr emergency service with quick response times gives me peace of mind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

07/02/2018

The service person was on-time and seemed to do a thorough job. he was honest about the state of the equipment and the fee was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check up/tune up central air

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

06/22/2018

I have had the very BEST experience with any AC/Furnace service companies and can't wait to share my story. Leo Marinak and Jim Virginia from Nutmeg Mechanical, you guys are honest professionals that truly care about the customers - I can't say enough how much I appreciate your help. My AC (16 years old) broke down back in May - they are old but not that old Had a mechanic come out to repair it in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC/Furnace Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

C

06/02/2018

They did a great job of putting in the new HVAC system in 2016. But they did not turn out to be a good services company. 6 months after install, one of the humidifiers stopped working. I called. The girl on the phone was rude. She said it was probably just the filter that needed replacing. It wasn't. I made an appointment. It took a week for them to come out. They were an hour and a half late for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

09/20/2017

Leo and his team were very professional and pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of ductless mini-split system

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

08/30/2017

awesome Leo did a great job and we have 3 mini split ductless units and a COOL HOUSE!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

08/28/2017

They have done extensive work for us. I would give them top rating also. They have been quite good. I don't consider them as responsive as I would like, but I can recommend their work. I have a new generator in its second year and I hired them to maintain it, and they came out and found a problem, they were a little tardy in taking care of the problem. I have been able to talk directly with the bo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed upstairs and downstairs AC Units and a generator - most recently installing a part on the generator

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

07/19/2017

Very well. Crew was very professional, they worked quickly, and were considerate of my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ductless split air conditioning installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2017

07/10/2017

I trust these guys. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a wall unit for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2015

Heating & A/C, indoor air quality, Refrigeration, Geothermal heating, Solar hot water, in floor radiant.Duct cleaning and Duct Sealing

Resdential Refrigeration