Carta, Dr. Tris J.

N/A8 REVIEWS

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since October 2008

192 E Center St

Manchester, CT 06040

Family practice. Friendly office staff which cares for all our great patients. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public...

dentistry (8)oral surgery (2)cosmetic dentistry (2)prosthodontist (1)

10/22/2016

Dr. Carta and his staff were very prompt and professional. Because of scheduling, I had a first visit for the cleaning and then another visit for the exam. Dr. Carta made a special point to come in and introduce himself and briefly chat during my cleaning, which I appreciated and made me feel like a valued new patient. During the exam he and his assistant took their time with me and I felt very we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth cleaning and dental exam

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2016

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental exam.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2015

05/21/2015

My 5 year old son's 6 month cleaning and checkup. They were very patient with him. My son wasn't the most cooperative. They were very nice in trying to reassure him. They tap the teeth to sense and look for soft spots. This could be the beginning of a cavity. They picked at some stuff, then polished his teeth. Last step is a fluoride treatment to strengthen the teeth. One time I brought him in for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 month checkup

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2015

04/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a top dentist in CT. He is friendly and thorough as is his staff. We will be going to this dentist from now on. I had a cleaning,, full x-rays and a cancer screening. Most compete exam I've ever received at a dentist's office. Excellent!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2015

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Placed crown on one tooth and removed and re-matched three other crowns previously made. Dr. Carta is wonderful to work with, very caring and compassionate, and makes every effort to satisfy his patients.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2014

12/23/2014

Had x-rays, teeth cleaned and examination of problem teeth. Dr. Carta made up a complete plan for my problem teeth along with costs and timeline. Everyone in his office is extremely pleasant and easy to communicate with. His sense of humor is a real plus. He saw me within 48 hours of my calling for an appointment. We will now be using Dr. Carta as our family dentist

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a full dental checkup and was looking for a new dentist. There was a promotion on Angie's list and the reviews were excellent. This dentist lived up to all the excellent reviews/

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2014

06/13/2013

He is very good and very compassionate. He is very reasonable. He does good work. He saw me for an emergency when I was not his patient on a Sunday morning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Tris Carta is my dentist.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2013

Thank you for the great review. Please call my office if I can be of any further help.

10/22/2012

He is a good doctor. I have been going to them for over 20 years. He does dental surgery, implants as well as routine dental work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a routine checkup and cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist, dentures

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2012

Thank you for taking the time to review my practice Please call my office if any any questions

General, cosmetic, family dentistry including: bonding, white filling, bridges, crowns, dentures, extractions, dental hygiene, periodontal health, inlays, onlays, TMJ, night guards, dental implants, lumineers, whitening and bleaching, veneers, root canals, oral & maxillofacial surgery (wisdom teeth, bone grafting).

Orthodontics.