Bella Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2010

Not all carpet cleaners stack up the same. We are certified, insured and have over 15 years experience cleaning carpet. Our 16' trailer is equipped to handle any situation with state of the art equipment and cleaning agents. Our equipment can maintain solution temperatures up to 250F (121C) to help sanitize and reduce the use of excess detergents. This is REAL STEAM (as opposed to a hot water spray) which means a lot of water is not soaking your carpet, the soils are whisked away, and germs are killed. Period. It's not the cheapest system on the market to own, but quality and performance has it's worth....

Teddy Bear Carpet Care, LLC

We can give you the very best cleaning services available in the area for your nylon, acrylic, wool, polyester or olefin carpeting. We have been specially trained and certified for cleaning stain resistant carpets. Any fibers that you may use to cover your floors, we can clean safely and thoroughly. 10% Angies List Discount.

05/27/2015

They got right back to me when I requested a service, but they were unable to do what I needed done.  They graciously offered to send me the contact information of a colleague who could help me.  Very prompt and very professional even when they did not have to be!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quick response

04/07/2015

They did a very professional job I would certainly recommend them. Carpets looked beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpets

01/08/2015

Outstanding and better than expected. Professional, quick and great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially cleanwd wall to wall carpet in two areas. I had him back following Thanksgiving for additional work .

12/07/2014

It was great.  Scheduling the appt was easy - very responsive to emails and special requests.   Work was professional, on time and reliable.  Would definitely use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in a condo

12/02/2014

Truthfully the best job I have seen in a carpet cleaning company.  Professional, neat, and respectful.  So happy with the results.  Will surely use again and again!  Thank you Jay, terrific job and so appreciated!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets and stairs to perfection!

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet , Upholstery, Tile & Grout, Concrete & Patio Cleaning, Grout Sealing & Dying.