FAMILY UPHOLSTERY INC

Angie's List since October 2010

VILDesigns, LLC

17  REVIEWS
VILDesigns, LLC

VILD brings years upon years of design experience to the forefront. From a touch of class in one room, to the sophisticated party in another, to the chic pool party outside, we design more than just layouts. We paint a canvas that clients spend their lives in. We've designed everything from rooms, to apartments, to townhome's, to large homes. Everything from the simple living room or outside deck, to the wine cellar or home theater. Vast resources at arm's length, VILD combines creativity and time with the people to get the job done! Although our home office resides in Northern NJ, we cater to 14 different states including NY, FL, CA, TX , NC, AZ, SC, RI, NV, PA, CT, TN, WA. This is why we’re different…. 1. They, (the design industry) charge by the hour. Leading you to wonder what your paying for and how much. We, charge a fixed price depending on your needs. 2. They, take the designs you discuss and work only within that model, focusing the energy on only that one design. We, offer up to 3 completely unique designs based on your style. 3. They, charge you full price for the furniture and decor you choose, but make a commission on the top due to an industry “trade discount” they have with that store. We, give you OUR discount that we personally get, anywhere from 15-25% with the stores you love, thus saving you more money.

Award 2019
Offers by VILDesigns, LLC on Angie's List

01/12/2016

Exceptional. They know what they are doing. I have been refinishing antiques for 30 years but frame reconstruction and upholstery have not been my areas of expertise. Todd immediately knew something was dreadfully wrong with our 1920's transitional couch. We had it reupholstered 25 years ago, but it still sagged and we were tripping over the front legs, almost like they were buck teeth. Not only d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholster chair and couch

11/10/2013

I would highly recommend Todd and his shop for the excellent work they did re-upholstering my 30 year old kitchen set. The quality of the work was excellent. He did the work on time and within budget. I am impressed with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an absolute fantastic job re-upholstering my kitchen chairs

C

06/06/2013

I would not recommend them. They are unresponsive, bad communication, and their service is slow. Their price is high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Family Upholstery Inc. for extensive new curtain rods and they re-hung our drapes.

CATEGORY interior designers,upholstery,alterations

04/16/2013

Ann and Todd were efficient, pleasant and knowledgeable. They did what they said, when they said and how they said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They recovered(re upholstered) an antique couch for us.

02/22/2012

The chairs were antiques. They tightened the chairs and fixed anything that was broken on the chairs. It is owned by two brothers and one of them owns an antique shop. He actually volunteered to come and at an extra cost of $100 refurnished the whole dining room set by putting special oils on it. I will use them again. They are very skilled people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Family Upholstery Inc six years ago to upholster the seats and back of the dining table chairs.