Jasinski Fuel Service, LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since January 2016

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Heating & Cooling, 24 Hour Emergency Service. Installations, Cleanings, maintenance. Oil, propane & gas. Licensed and Insured. Oil Delivery....

PlumbTech LLC

8  REVIEWS
PlumbTech LLC

PlumbTech LLC is a quality-first installer of commercial and residential plumbing and heating systems. We specialize in custom construction and remodel jobs, equipment changeouts. - Fully licensed and insured contractor. - 1-year warrantee on all work

Award 2019
Offers by PlumbTech LLC on Angie's List

04/08/2016

Johnnie was on time, did everything we talked about, and I added a few items to the list. He had all the parts on his truck. I would have him any time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an old style expansion tank removed, up dated some valves had a new oil line replaced. Filter - and a total piece of mind. Johnnie explain everything - let me make decisions based on cost and code.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/06/2016

It all went very well.  Our hot water heater was leaking quite a bit and needed to be replaced.  The owner himself replaced our hot water heater the same day I called.  He was thorough with what we were getting and very thorough with what he was doing and explained everything well so that we understood what to do in case something went wrong.  I highly recommend Jasinski Fuel Service, LLC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service provider replaced our leaking gas hot water heater the same day I called.  He got us an efficient model for a good price and removed the old and put in the new.  He explained everything he did.  He was thorough and made sure we understood what to do if anything were to go wrong.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac