Pearl Dental Care

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since September 2012

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Personalized and comfortable dental care for all ages....

03/04/2014

Cleaning was cursory - was charged for a slew of unnecessary x-rays, including ones that didn't even capture the tooth! Was not told in advance how much those x-rays would cost - resulting in an extroidinary bill for my insurance that affected later services from another provider. Will not return - ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general exam and cleaning

CATEGORY dentists

05/15/2013

The visit went great as always. I've used him for many years and have never been disappointed. His staff is very friendly and the office runs efficiently. Dr. Pearl himself takes time to talk to you, and really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him. Also he even gave free dental care to those in our community who needed it. It really impressed me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for a routine cleaning, but he has done everything from fillings to a root canal for me.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists

01/29/2013

He has excellent staff. They are all thorough and efficient. Dr. Peal is also thorough, professional, and great sense of humor. I will continue to see him and would recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see Dr. Pearl for my six months cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

Sedation dentistry, laser dentistry, orthodontics, pediatric care, emergency care, bonding, bridges, dentures, dental implants

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available