A Jack of All Trades and Master of One Carpentry

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since April 2012

We have been carpenters for over forty yrs. We will sub-contract, supervise or completely build your project. Billing will be agreed upon each job,estimates are always free.time lines for completion to fit your needs....

AAF Remodeling

33  REVIEWS
AAF Remodeling

• Award Winning Service • For Over 10 Years, AAF Remodeling has been providing High-Quality Craftsmanship to all of Litchfield, Fairfield, & New Haven Counties! • We Offer a Range of Painting & Remodeling Services: Roofing, Siding, Windows & Window Replacement, Doors, Decks & Porches, & all Carpentry • We Offer Competitive Pricing WITHOUT Sacrificing Quality! • Visit us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Aafremodeling • Call (203) 490-9711 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment • Alternate Phone: (203) 917-1586

09/19/2018

On time. Professional and cleaned up work space. Would and will definitely hire again. All this with a reasonable price. Very

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Facial trim on back of house

CATEGORY contractors

12/04/2017

Job completed on time and looks good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door replacement.

CATEGORY contractors,doors

09/26/2017

It went excellent. Ronald was very professional, knew what I needed and was always easy to get in touch with. Also, the pricing was very affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a wall framed to comply with local building codes so my house could be sold.

CATEGORY contractors,picture framing

08/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything I ask him to do, he immediately does it for me. He's very knowledgeable and very reliable. He's helping me to straighten out all of the previous boo-boo's from the previous condo owners. I would highly recommend him, I've already recommended him to friends too. He's the one! Very kind. The prices are good, I recommend him very highly. His work is really good, you can tell he has experience.

CATEGORY contractors,woodworking

From the Ground up construction,Remodeling,Carpentry,Windows,Doors,Decks,Kitchens,Flooring,Locksets,Sheds, Barns Garages,Additions,Trim work Molding,Painting Inter.& Ex., Handymen

Roofing