A Grade Property Restoration LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2013

Beacon Home Pro is proud to offer Fire & Water Restoration services to homeowners across Connecticut and parts of New York. From large insurance losses to small ice damming claims, we're ready to help. In addition to insurance related work, we also offer kitchen and bath remodeling, painting, roofing and more. With a design team and professional support staff, we're here to guide you through your next project.....

Petri Environmental Llc

Petri Environmental is a locally-owned and operated environmental company serving Connecticut. We specialize in mold remediation. Petri Environmental offers mold remediation and removal services to rid you of these problems, as well as mold prevention products. We have solutions that really work – unlike home remedies that have been disproven time and time again. We will uncover the extent of your mold problem and advise you on the proper proceedings!

11/15/2017

Jonathan was a trustworthy professional, who helped manage the restoration of my 2 story home. He even negotiated more insurance coverage when it was discovered that we didn't get enough money to cover some of the cost. He always answered messages promptly and his employees did a great job with the finish work. I am very pleased and would hire Beacon Home Pros again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage in basement, lower level guest room, and stairway leading upstairs.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,flooring,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters

09/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY water damage restoration,interior painters

08/18/2015

On time, thorough and completely knowledgeable.  Walked through every system and every detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete home inspection in connection with sale of property

CATEGORY interior painters

01/22/2015

I?ll start the review with some background about my situation. On February 2nd, 2014, my family and I suffered through a severe house fire caused by a plumber, who was sweating pipe in our shower at the time.  The top two floors of the house and most of our personal belongings were completely destroyed.  Because we live in a townhouse, the rebuild was a little more complicated than it would be for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reconstruction of home after a house fire.

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They refinished and painted our screened porch, inside and out. They also repaired several rotted boards and replaced some screens and molding. | |Jonathan was very professional to work with, and his two workers were polite and accommodating to our concerns. All in all, a very good job. I didn't give it the highest rating just because there were several paint blobs and minor rough spots left, and the price was a little high. But I guess I'm very picky - I'd still definitely recommend them.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

We are a full service construction company. We complete small projects such as the painting of a few interior rooms, all the way to additions, deck building and fire and water damage restoration. Call us today for a free estimate. No Hard Closes! Just information to help you make the best decision.

Window cleaning, landscaping, masonry and excavating.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal