IRRIGATION SPECIALISTS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2006

IRRIGATION INSTALLATION BUSINESS STARTED IN 1985. DEDICATED TO TOP QUALITY INSTALLATIONS, DESIGNS AND SERVICE. LICENSED AND INSURED. LIC.# 208932 MEMBER OF C.I.C.A. (CT. IRRIGATION CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION.) COMPLETE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND OVER 1000 DIRECT REFERENCES IN YOUR IMMEDIATE AREA. WE ACCEPT MASTERCARD AND VISA ONLY....

Farrells Four Season

Farrells Four Seasons is a family owned and operated business for the past 30 years. We offer all landscaping and excavation services, ranging from lawn mowing to hardscapes to digging a foundation and snow plowing.

05/15/2017

Sprinklers installed excellent job I would recommend this company to all

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinklers installed

10/05/2016

10/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using Irrigation Specialists for a few years to service my irrigation system. The owner Mike is very professional, very responsive, and they do quality work. In addition to opening up and winterizing my system, I also have had them replace and move some older heads. I do find that sometimes there is a little bit of a disconnect between what I explain to Mike that needs to be done and what the workers understanding is when they get here. But, that is likely to happen with any company that is large enough such that the owner (or supervisor) is not the one who does the actual work or is not present when the work is done. So, I like to be present when they come to do work such as moving or adding heads. And, the same two experienced workers do my work and they now know my large system fairly well, and Mike uses colored flags to identify the locations that need work. My only negative is that they are kind of pricey. But, I have accepted paying a bit more for the responsiveness and reliability, which can be hard to find, and frustrating when you don't have it. I looked at and interviewed several companies before hiring Irrigation Specialists. | |One complication is that they only know Hunter parts, and know nothing about Toro which was what my original system was (put in about 13-15 years ago), which is sometimes frustrating, although I knew that when I hired them. The rotors and spray heads from the two companies operate differently. So, I know more about how the Toro heads work than they do. Almost all irrigation companies around here work with Hunter parts. It was difficult to find someone to service Toro after my irrigation guy, who was not from this immediate area, needed to cut back for personal reasons and decided to stop servicing my area. He was personally hands-on and less expensive. But, the Toro rotors did not always go back down, a few were broken by lawn mowers each year, and they failed after about 8-10 years, needing replacement. The Hunters rotors are supposed to be better. But, I do prefer certain properties of the Toro spray heads, and I have kept many of them. So, now I have a mixed system.

10/03/2014

04/14/2012

They do a great job! He thoroughly explains everything, and seems to have superior knowledge compared to other people we have used in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He maintains our irrigation system that someone else installed. He has made some modifications to it since he has started.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

1. WE OFFER INSTALLATION, SERVICE, CONSULTATION AND DESIGN OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL IRRIGATION SYSTEMS. 2. OUR INSTALLATIONS ARE DESIGNED AND INSTALLED TO LAST A LIFETIME. 3. WE ALSO INSTALL LOW VOLTAGE LANDSCAPE LIGHTING. 4. OUR LENGTHILY TIME IN BUSINESS ALSO ACCESSES US TO THE TOP CONTRACTORS IN ANY TYPE OF LANDSCAPING NEEDS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover