Adrian, Dr. George

Angie's List since February 2012

01/21/2015

01/11/2014

My out of pocket cost was $50.00 . My insurance pickup the rest. The rating say's it all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam.

09/12/2013

Staff was very friendly, comfortable office environment. Went in to exam room pretty close to the actual appointment time. After some initial checks with the aide, the doctor was in the exam room within a few minutes. Dr. Adrian does a good thorough exam. Afterwards he gives you plenty of time to ask any questions you may have without making you feel rushed. I really felt like I was getting the pe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went in for annual eye exam.

08/26/2013

I found him 20 years ago and have been extremely happy. He is professional and takes times to answer questions. I always buy my glasses from the office. I tried to get glasses from Sears, Walmart and Lens Crafters in the past. The quality of the products and services at Dr Adrian's office is far superior. I am always happy when I purchase there. No returns ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr Adrian for my eye exams and glasses

04/25/2013

I recently acquired vision insurance and Dr. Adrian was one of the accepted providers so I made an appointment to have my eyes examined by him. His exam was very thorough and he didn't rush through it. I plan to have my eyes examined by him again next month. The only thing I was disappointed with was that I had to wait about three months before I could get an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to find a new optometrist and was pleased with the service Dr. Adrian provided.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist