BRIGHT CLEANING SERVICE

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 13 Reviews

Bright Cleaning Services is a very prestigious company that provides reliable and fast service. We realize that your needs are very critical and we want to make sure that you get results fast. At Bright Cleaning Services, we provide the consumer with top services. No matter how small or large the job is, we have the complete solutions for you....

Handy House Cleaning

04/12/2014

All they expect a 24 hr notice of cancellation they are well trained by Maria she will if they have time fold your cloths pickup kids toys organize whatever you want they are always the same group of girls

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maria the baseboard moldings by hand has a team of 4 girls and she insists on doing the whole house she doesn't like to skip a room one time then do it the next time. They hand clean the baseboard moldings no cobwebs they vacuum the hardwood and then spray mop them hand dust the stairwells clean your microwave. toaster all kitchen appliances wipe down all cabinets will change your linens for a small fee this is every time they come. I have been using them for 22 years always on time very professional

02/25/2013

I remember that they were wonderful. Ana, the owner seemed to be quite strict and the price seemed high I remember, but for this high quality service, I found it most worthwhile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning, organizing. The young woman who was sent up from New Britain all the way to Agawam, MA was a self starter who not only cleaned my floors and dusted and washed all my stainless steel kitchen counters beautifully, but she all did a wonderful job arranging shelves in my library that had not been sorted through in years, and arranging an area of my basement that had not been cleaned up in even longer! She hung up large blankets and comforters and put plastic trash bags over them to protect them from the dust.

C

08/12/2011

They have been spotty on their attendance. They arrived late and didn't even show one time for us. In terms of quality of cleaning I would give them a B. Their pricing has been fair and their friendliness has been fine. Even after speaking with them about their attendance we have had uneven results after that. I don't know if they have high turnover or what; but there is no consistency here. I wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bright Cleaning Service for house cleaning.

08/01/2011

They came, did a wonderful job, were friendly and professional--great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing walls--wallpaper and painted woodwork/paneling

04/22/2011

They are reliable. I leave the key under the mat and leave a check so it is low maintenance. I've not been home when they have done the cleaning but my husband and nanny have been here. They said they seem like my nice people. My daughter is 15 months old and she seems to like them. I would recommend them but they are actually only doing simple stuff for me. They are inexpensive. They had the best...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Bright Cleaning Service every two weeks to clean my house. My house is only about 900 square feet. They clean the floors, bathroom and the regular stuff.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Housecleaning, house keeping, maid service, office cleaning, cleaning after construction, & in home senior care.