All Purpose Steamers LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

most of Connecticut

Fairfield, CT 06824

We are brothers, Vic & Cesar, who run and operate All Purpose Steamers LLC, a carpet and upholstery cleaning business. Since we use exceptional and powerful equipment, we restore carpets to look like new again. We use a truck mount system in which the unit is directly connected to the engine of the truck which powers our system for a steam extraction process. The Butler System is recommended by most Major Carpet Manufacturers and Retailers for all your carpet & upholstery care needs. Also, we have used Green solutions and detergents since the start of our company. Going the extra mile is second nature to us, which is why customer satisfaction has always been our number 1 priority. Call us today for great service!...

Carpet Cleaning (80)Upholstery Cleaning (21)Oriental Rug Cleaning (7)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (4)Water and Smoke Damage (3)Carpet Sales and Installation (1)

01/08/2020

Did a good job considering there was a lot of cat urine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean loveseat

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Hi Mrs [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review, and I hope you have a wonderful new year. Vic

10/24/2019

First I have to say Vic is a total pro. He arrived on time, sized up the project and got to work right away. Between the pet stains and overall soil on the carpets and furniture, he really had his work cut out for him. I was considering replacing my carpets in the bedroom and living room, but was not looking forward to moving around tons of furniture. All Pro Steam Cleaners, LLC was THE answer to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deep cleaning of living room, bedroom, and hall carpets. Sectional sofa and recliner chair cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words and lemonade! We look forward on serving you again. Enjoy the holiday season! Vic

09/14/2019

Outstanding! I have had my carpets cleaned before- this time they came out significantly better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review and we are happy you liked our work. Have a nice day! Vic

03/08/2019

Vic did an excellent professional job. He got out many bad pet stains and an ink stain. I highly recommend Vic and All Purpose Steamers. He also treated the carpets with a Scotch Guard type application to lessen further stains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vic cleaned 2 rooms a hallway and a stairway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the recommendation and we hope to service you again in the future! Thanks again!

08/18/2018

This is the 2nd time I have used their service and I was just as pleased as I was the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for kind words and we look forward on serving you again in the future. Thanks again, Vic

11/14/2017

Vic was prompt, professional, and responsive to my calls. Also, a thoroughly nice guy! He did a good job and I would gladly use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sofa cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words! Happy Thanksgiving!

04/11/2017

I had a very good experience. They were excellent. It took about an hour.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the kind review. Enjoy your summer. Cesar All Purpose Steamers.

09/23/2016

Great! Victor arrived on time and was polite and professional. He did an outstanding job and would use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam cleaned a micro fiber couch.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2016

09/11/2016

Victor responded immediately and set up the appointment. All went exactly as planned and would strongly recommend his and endorse his service. Excellent customer service.....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A couch and love seat were to be cleaned along with the pillows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2016

05/11/2016

They were fantastic !! Very personable, professional and just plain nice guys !! Cesar gave me a crash course on cleaning and the natural products they used, and also what I should use myself when things happen. We have a 180 pound dog who has had quite a few accidents lately, and they really worked on the area for me and SHOWED me what was coming up out of the rug. The house smelled GREAT, not li...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The guys steam cleaned 3 large areas in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2016

Steam cleaning carpet & upholstery. Oriental rugs. Natural wool rugs. Area rugs. Tile & grout. Boat upholstery. We use all bio degradable, non chemical citrus based cleaning detergents for carpet & upholstery. ScotchGuard 3M fiber protection. Flood & water damage remediation.

Chemical dry cleaning. Portable machine carpet cleaning. Bolted into a truck portable machine cleaning.

Not Applicable