Encore Landscaping, LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2010

Encore Landscaping, LLC is a full service Landscaping Company servicing North Central CT and beyond. We are unique in the residential market in that we are equally qualified in Landscape Design, Hardscape Installation, and Maintenance of Landscaping and Gardens. Our approach is to achieve 4 Season beauty with low maintenance garden plants and hardscape materials. As there is no such thing as NO Maintenance Gardens, we provide Spring cleanups, Summer weeding and Fall leaf cleanup services as well. Our clientele ranges from newly built homes needing Garden Design and Garden Installation, to Removal or Renovation of Overgrown shrubs and neglected gardens. For existing landscaping, we design & install, hand prune, hedge trim and weed perennial gardens, foundation plantings and island beds. We do not have a 'cookie cutter' design that everyone gets - we take the time to give our clients a unique garden design that is suited to their climate and personal preferences. Our hardscape work includes Paver Patios, Sitting Walls, Retaining walls, Outdoor Living Spaces, Pillars and Firepits. We use many different lines of products including Unilock, Techo Bloc, CST, Belgard and others. We specialize in individual designs of hardscapes for outdoor living spaces that are based on the specific functional needs of each homeowner. We then select paver brands, styles and colors to best achieve the clients desired look. Repeat business and referrals are important to us, and we appreciate all of our clients who have been with us for many years. We welcome our clients to be home so they can see the transformation as it happens. They can contribute suggestions as we fine tune their installation, and we don't leave until they are happy with our work....

Top Notch Chimney Cleaning

We are a family owned chimney and construction business. We specialize in all aspects of chimney and fireplace, wood stove, cleaning, repairs, rebuilds, and inspections. We also do all aspects of roofing. Our company is fully licensed and insured in the state of Connecticut and New York. Additional email - marc.demartino@yahoo.com.

Offers by Top Notch Chimney Cleaning on Angie's List

11/08/2019

Never bothered to even respond to email through Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall cleanup and seasonal snow removal and landscaping for Spring .

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,snow removal

[Member Name Removed], I apologize that I did not respond to your request. It was not intentional. This is a very busy time of year trying to get everything done for our clients. If you have not gotten anyone for your leaves, please get back to me and we can do it next week. Diane

04/15/2019

Diane was a great collaborator to determine what made the most sense to attack in their first visit and offered sound suggestions for future considerations. Her crew was terrific, ensuring all aspects of the work were done to my specifications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major clean out of overgrown areas in yard and general yard maintenance

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

07/27/2017

They are fantastic I have used them for years and will continue to do so as long as they are around!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for landscaping in the summer fall leaf cleanup and plowing my snow in the winter. They are fantastic! I have had them for a few years now and would never use anyone else!

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,snow removal

05/06/2017

Initially we were pleased with the work Jeff and Diane provided. They were very responsive, came out to look at our existing walkway and had some good ideas for what stones would look nice. We shared a picture with them of a walkway we liked and they brought books and samples of stones for us to choose from. They were priced fairly and able to do the job relatively quickly so we booked. The walkwa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Encore Landscaping to install a new front walkway and side patio.

CATEGORY hardscaping

The product for this job was selected by the client, who wanted their new sidewalk to be the same as a relative just installed. We had never used a product from this manufacturer but we agreed to do so, after discussing and showing the client catalogues from the manufacturers we usually use. We installed this sidewalk and patio following the manufacturers' recommended process, as we always do, and...

04/29/2017

I was very happy with them, they came out during the fall and gave me an estimate. They came when they said they would, I was impressed with the work they provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

Landscape design and installation Hardscape walls and patios & Landscape lighting Garden design, installation and garden maintenance including deadheading perennials and weeding. Mowing, pruning, edging, mulch, & weeding.

Large tree cutting & removal.