We are a full service residential remodeling company with personal service supervised by a professional Master Carpenter, Master Plumber, Master Electrician as well as Project Manager. We meet you at your home and review project scope, then supply free estimates in most cases. Friendly, honest & professional, we're here to help you keep your home beautiful. Tthe following office locations: East Windsor, CT (860) 214-7619 & West Springfield, MA (844) 773-7332...

home remodeling (264)plumber (119)home remodeling (91)woodworking (28)tile installation (28)basement remodeling (24)hardwood flooring (23)interior painting (21)flooring (20)electrician (17)deck building (17)window replacement (15)

11/16/2019

It went amazingly well. I have had other jobs done in the past, but Louis is the most professional and honest contractor I have ever dealt with. He was very accommodating and followed through on everything he promised. There were no unpleasant surprises and the quality of the work surpassed my expectations. His crew were very courteous and considerate. They were not leaving unless we were complete...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed popcorn ceilings replaced with flat/ widened load bearing entry way

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

11/05/2019

Lou and his team exceeded my expectations. I own a two family rental property. The former 2nd floor tenants caused much water damage to the bathroom. Mold, rotting floor and subfloor. The bathroom needed to be totally gutted floor to ceiling including plumbing and wiring, removing claw foot bathtub and replacing it with a walk in shower, replacing toilet and vanity. Lou and his team were very prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

09/21/2019

Lou and team did an amazing job on our bathroom remodel. Price was very competitive; and the final result was wonderful. Lou made some great recommendations on products/vendors and we ended up with a high quality, beautiful bathroom! We had a few hiccups along the way, but the team responded in a timely manner and took great care in their work. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

08/13/2019

Very professional, honest, responsive, helpful, quality work. I am an engineer and know and require quality work. I am also a project manager and know costs. I usually find things wrong with how things are being done on a project. I did not find anything to criticize in their work. I got to know and liked all of their crew. I do not hesitate in the least in recommending them for most any remodelin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled master bedroom, installed hot and cold faucets in garage, installed fan in guest bathroom, fixed faucets in laundry room.

CATEGORY contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, picture framing, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

07/11/2019

This company doesn't work in Mass. However Angie's list is recommending them based on old info.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

03/15/2019

It went great. They showed up when they said they would, did what they said they would and charged what they said they would. We are very happy their work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled 2 bathrooms

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, flooring, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

01/08/2019

Requested a free quote here on Angie's list from professionals in my area. Filled out all the info, as detailed as possible. PerfectView Remodeling LLC was one of my "Matched Pros''. Received no response. Why list your business here if you're not going to respond to people using this website?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower valve replacement

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], We din't receive any messages for you or from Angie's list. Sometimes technology is not flawless. Feel free to call me any time. PerfectView Remodeling.

07/16/2018

The service man was very nice and courteous. He explained the situation well and communicated well. Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The water heater and the central air conditioner.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

06/07/2018

We engaged PerfectView to provide us with a new kitchen ceiling and lighting. We are thrilled with the result! The entire process, from quote, to scheduling, to having the work done over the course of days, it all went very well. The PerfectView staff is meticulous about clean up, communicating what they're doing and why, as well as just being really nice people to work with. Communications during...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of an entire kitchen ceiling; installation of new lighting (recessed and pendant)

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, lighting, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

06/06/2018

The gentleman that came out was very professional and courteous. He gave us a very detailed estimate and seemed very put together. The price, however, was far beyond what we expected and many times more than the other estimates we received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them give an estimate for an addition we wanted on our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

Master Carpenter & Master Plumbers. BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, TILE, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR REMODELING, WINDOWS, DOORS, PAINTING, ADDITIONS, GARAGES, FLOORING

Landscaping & Driveways