If winter weather leaves you puzzled on how to safely remove snow and ice from your driveway, sidewalk or landscaping, follow these tips to prevent damage.
Find Top-Rated East Lyme Snow Removal Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Snow Removal Services to Avoid
Top Rated Snow Removal Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 689 reviews for
East Lyme Snow Removal Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Snow Removal Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in East Lyme
Heated driveway systems are relatively maintenance free.
Clogged gutters or insufficient insulation can cause ice dams to form, which can damage your roof.
Snow Removal reviews in East Lyme
One driver plowed into a bush at the side of my yard and split it down the middle of the . I took pictures and informed Rich of ...MoreRead more of this review the incident, indicating that once snow had melted we could see the extent of the damage. In the spring he sent out and the driver that had damaged the bush. Following that visit I communicated with Rich and proposed that the bush be moved to a different spot if it survived as it was unsightly in its current 360 degree view location. One side had been torn off and I thought if it were placed where that side were not visible it could still add to the landscape. He agreed. However, the bush did not survive. The damage to the caused it to die. I removed it and purchased another bush placing the new bush nearby but in a slightly different location.
When Rich sent me a contract for this year, I replied that I would contract with him if he accepted a $75 reduction in this year's cost given the costs I incurred to remove and replace the bush. I spent $50 on the new bush and $50 for planting. I removed the dead bush with my neighbors help at no charge.
Rich now denies any responsibility for the bush and has not submitted payment to date for it.
...MoreRead more of this review /> We also ordered a load of fill dirt from Hoop. No one showed at the time it was first scheduled to be delivered, but we called and it was rescheduled for the following Monday and it was delivered without problem at that time. Their price on the fill dirt was as good as any around. Despite this hiccup, we would still use them again.
Snow Removal Services in East Lyme, CT
Shop Local Snow Removal Services in East Lyme, CT
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in East Lyme.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center