NJF Electrical Services LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2009

electrical service and installations of all that is electrical,voice or data. free estimates, senior and veteran discounts and of course angies list clients 10%. Licensed and insured. trade experience 25+ years no job to small or to large. green energy solution available....

Phase to Phase Electric LLC

Phase to Phase Electric, LLC is a full-service electrical company who services residential, industrial and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on our customers satisfaction and we are more than happy to listen to our customers and find a solution that works for them. Contact us today to see how we can help you!

10/25/2017

Answered my first call and then came when they said they would be here. They went out to get parts and offered us 2 possible solutions to replace the outdoor outlet. We chose 1 of the offered solutions that would look the best and they did the job. So we have hired them twice now and will hire them again when we need electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did troubleshooting of a circuit that was out and replaced an outdoor outlet that was very old, weathered, and malfunctioned with a new outlet to correct the cause of the circuit problem. We previously used them to wire a couple of circuits for sump pumps a few years ago.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for your continued trust and support.

04/30/2017

IT WENT GREAT! This was the second time I've hired Nick and I was not disappointed. He is also the ONLY electrician I have ever worked with who picks up the phone when you call. Send him an email? HE RETURNS THE MESSAGE. His work is great, he's honest and he's a good communicator. And his fees are comparable to any other electrician that I consulted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had medical equipment that required wiring prior to installation . The work had to be done before the equipment arrived and so much depended on hiring an electrician who would show up promptly, knew what he was doing and interacted well with the other tradesmen.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for your trust and continued support.

electrical service upgrades,revamps,rewire old and new, ceiling fans, pools,service and repairs, all types of lighting, computer,phone and cable wiring and all other electrical services not listed.EMERGENCY SERVICES ALSO AVAILABLE

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, Discover