Steve Czerwinski Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1365 Silver Ln

EAST HARTFORD, CT 06118

When I started in business, I knew what I wanted was a special kind of company, a business that focused on quality and on building relationships with its customers. A company that would become a welcome and trusted part of my community. Since then I have had the great fortune to build relationships with many of my customers, working together to help them realize the potential in their homes. DBA Czerwinski, Steve....

Windows (64)Roofing (18)Doors (17)Siding (14)Gutters (9)Decks and Porches (1)

01/10/2020

Job well done!....arrived on time...Chris pleasant and professional. Impressed and would definitely recommend to others and use them in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement window

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

01/09/2020

Spectacular workmanship and attention to detail. I would hire them again for any work in the future. So nice to see quality work from dedicated staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

01/06/2020

This company is a gem. I used them to replace all my windows and wrap my home in new vinyl siding. My experience was excellent from start (with Joel) to finish. The team arrived first thing in the morning and worked very hard all day under some very cold weather conditions. They were courteous at all times and always happy to answer my questions and address my concerns. My house is now energy effi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete set of 18 new windows and 3 storm doors and new vinyl siding over entire house

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

12/20/2019

Perfect! It looks beautiful. These guys are professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding patio door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

12/12/2019

Excellent! Their products and workmanship are superb! This is the second job they did for our family, and we highly recommend them! Plus, they do a great clean-up job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows entry doors storm doors

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

12/10/2019

Fantastic!! Because our house is old (built in 1959) the door opening was not level. This required extra work for them and they put in longer hours to get everything to fit perfectly for no extra labor charges. It was a messy, rainy day and they cleaned up the floor to the point where it was probably cleaner than before they go here! Very professional and friendly. I would definitely hire them aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New entry doors and storm doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

11/26/2019

The installation was impeccable. The craftsmanship of the Czerwinski installers is excellent. I have used Czerwinski several times before for windows, siding and roofing. My daughter has used them too. Their products are always the best and the installers are superb, trustworthy and they always clean up after themselves. I recommend Czerwinski wholeheartedly for any of the products and services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement hatch way and entry door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/11/2019

Excellent work, professional and courteous. Hard workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

11/08/2019

The men were efficient and the materials were of good quality.The job was completed to my satisfaction....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/06/2019

Excellent work, very professional. The patio door enhances the overall look of the room. Installers went above and beyond what was expected. They were on time, efficient, cleaned up after installation. I definitely recommend them to everyone. I have had windows installed by them in the past. They look beautiful and are well insulated and easy to clean. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patio door

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Windows. Siding. Roofing. Doors. Decks.

Interior Work.