SealPro Driveway Sealing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

721 Burnham St

EAST HARTFORD, CT 06108

With over 25 years experience, SealPro is your best choice for asphalt driveway repairs. We offer driveway edging and hot crack repair. We also provide power washing services for your home, deck, fence, patio or walkways. We are environmentally safe. Owner operated! Home Imp Contractors License # - 0582478. DBA: SealPro, Inc., and Sealpro Driveway Sealing & Powerwashing....

Asphalt Driveways (87)Pressure Washing (7)

09/25/2019

SealPro is top notch. Dave is a pleasure to deal with and extremely professional. He came to give me an estimate and was very upfront/honest about the scheduling really dependent upon the weather. They were so clean with the driveway preparation - no dust and dirt all over, no grass clippings to speak of. The sealing of my driveway went beautifully. Great experience beginning to end. I'd hire agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-sealing of the driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

08/19/2019

There were intime, did a great job! It is with pleasure I would recommend them. I got a call back within two hours, quote in two days. They are pleasant and cone and do a great job! Dave always returns my calls

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fillin racks and re pave

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

07/15/2019

Estimate was accurate, quality work , polite staff. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
driveway sealing and fill in for cracks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

10/17/2018

Dave came out and met with me personally. Gave me the quote in person and we talked of the job and the timing. Reasonably priced, punctual, and great work. They sealed the cracks(which came out exceptionally well), edged the driveway then sealed. It was a two visit process. Highly recommend, completely satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway sealed, cracks filled

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

09/27/2018

My driveway looks great and they were professional, responsive and timely. Price was as expeced. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

09/08/2018

Well. SealPro showed up at exactly the agreed upon date/time. There was an issue with a few spots on my driveway (not the fault of the contractor). He promptly returned to the job to address my concerns and agreed to touch up the driveway even thought it was not caused by him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed my driveway, including filling in cracks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2018

08/21/2018

The workers were punctual and respectful. We just put in a new decorative walkway to the house and there was not a drop of tar on it. The job was completed in a couple of hours and looks great. Would highly recommend this reputable company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
driveway sealed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

06/11/2018

Responsive assessment, fair price, excellent work, done on time (only issue was weather), very responsive and helpful... excellent service and responsiveness from administrator and staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2018

05/19/2018

While we were on vacation, everything was done. We were pleasantly surprised when we returned with the work that was performed. We will definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rejuvenate entire driveway. Fill cracks and reseal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

05/03/2018

Phenomenal job! Dave and his crew were flawless. On time and very thorough. I've seen some driveway sealing jobs that were a mess...sealer all over the grass, etc. This job was as I said...flawless. Looked like I had a new driveway installed. The grass was neatly trimmed around the driveway and it looked as if they masked the edges. If you have OCD, you will love this company! Perfect job! Thanks ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway sealing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

Protection of existing driveways, asphalt seal coating, crack filling/sealing & house power washing.