Versailles Medical Spa

Angie's List since November 2012

03/12/2018

Would highly recommend! Staff was so friendly. Erin injected my lips and I absolutely ADORE them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Botox & Lip Filler

02/10/2016

CATEGORY dermatologist,acupuncture,massage therapy,day spa,aromatherapy

08/20/2015

They were attempting to up-price me but it is a beautiful spa with professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did cool sculpting on me. They did an excellent job.

05/24/2013

after 1 treatment (I'd prepayed for 3) she told me my hair was too light and it probably wouldn't work. Wish I'd known that before I bought 3 session package. didn't work, ended up being wasted money. The office is nice, well decorated. I couldn't tell if services were being administered by a dr, nurse or aesthetician. I've used them for Botox before too. Felt a little uneasy about that, so will b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hair removal. first time - I had lots of questions. Provider seemed a little bothered by them - this is routine for them, but not for me.

11/29/2012

They have every possible thing you can imagine. They have hair removal, skin and body care, and aromatherapy. They have massage therapy, acupuncture, and laugh therapy. They provide very genuine personal attention and has great knowledgeable staff. The environment is absolutely beautiful and they have beautiful marble tiles. It's very soothing and peaceful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Versailles Medical Spa and had an IPL facial for removing brown spots on my face.

CATEGORY dermatologist,acupuncture,massage therapy,day spa,aromatherapy

Injectables & fillers, laser treatments, laser hair removal, aesthetic skin, facials, body treatments, medical weight loss, massage, spa, dermatology & plastic surgery.