Reed Plumbing & Heating Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1 Waring Lane

Darien, CT 06820

Over thirty years of plumbing and hydronic heating experience. Serving the lower Fairfield County area with all phases of plumbing repairs and installation of faucets, toilets, hot water heaters, sump pumps, aqua banks, gas lines and much more. Specialize in Navien tankless heaters. CT Lic# P1 0278031...

plumber (21)home remodeling (1)hvac repair (1)

06/24/2019

This is the 2nd time I've had Jim over the house. He's a great guy, Quality guy and quality work. He's our plumber, end of story. If you want someone that will be respectful, knowledgeable and fair then call Jim. Highest of recomendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking pipe in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Thank you for your nice review I really appreciate it.

05/26/2019

Well, professional and timely. He knew what to do and did it quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2019

02/26/2019

He was able to repair it for me and came out on a Saturday before Christmas to do it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kitchen sink was leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

Thank you for your kind review!

10/01/2018

The job was completed and done very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet repair and kitchen faucet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

Thank you for the review! I really appreciate your feedback.
D

08/11/2018

It must be nice to have so much work you can't return a call to someone who repeatedly tried to reach you. You lost a future customer ... or maybe more, since you don't answer your phone or return calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a bathroom pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2018

I’m very surprised to see your extremely negative review. I pride myself in returning all voice mails and attending to my customers needs. Unfortunately I did not receive any voicemails from you. You could have reached me directly through this app or via my website. Thankfully I do have wonderful customers and am very busy but never too busy to return a voice mail. I’m happy to see your review rea...

01/11/2018

Excellent, It was a quick reply to major repair with effective results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a major water leak from frozen pipes in my multi family house. He evaluated the situation, fixed the leaks and was prompt, knowledgeable, professional and efficient.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

Thank you for your review!

08/22/2017

Jim, who was off that day, answered my call, and was able to be at my home in 20 minutes. He installed the faucet, and then turned to the clog. Jim tried mightily to clear the drain through simple means, but it needed to have some pipes disconnected and snaked. It turned out to be a much bigger job than anticipated, but Jim persevered and solved the problem. We both agreed that the faucet didn't l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a slow drain cleared, and a faucet installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

Thank you for the wonderful review. I really strive to keep my customers pleased with my service.

04/26/2017

Very well. Jim Reed is a competent and very pleasant professional person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finding and repairing a tricky, "hidden" leak in hot water pipe feeding the kitchen. Plus installing various piping, valves and faucets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2016

Thank you for your review.

04/20/2017

Fast, reliable, professional and super nice. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim installed a new kitchen faucet that was sort of a pain. Such a nice, nice man. Fairly priced and absurdly responsive. Minor adjustment needed to be made and he came by the next day. He's my guy from now on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. I really appreciate it!

02/23/2017

It went well. Professional, polite telephone service and on time service repair. I calculated that the annualized salary of the work performed x $ amount charged = $1.4 million annual salary, but hey, when you have a toilet full of *Ugh* you will pay whatever it takes. They were good and responsive and I would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resolved an unglued toilet blockage situation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

Thank you for your review.

Plumbing - Garbage Disposals, Gas Lines, Faucets, Hot Water Heaters, Boiler Systems, Repairs, New Baths, Shower Pans, Shower Valves, Sump Pumps, Toilets, & Whirlpools.

Furnaces. Air Conditioners.