Metzger, Dr. Jeffrey S

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

03/27/2013

He is great.  He is an all around fantastic guy.  He is easy to get into and you don't have to wait long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primary Doctor

CATEGORY family doctor

02/13/2013

He's an excellent clinician,  takes his time, answers any questions you have, very honest in his feedback, very thorough and he has a real overall good bedside manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jeffrey S. Metzger is my primary care physician.

CATEGORY family doctor

06/30/2011

I’ve been going to Danbury Medical Group and I’ve been very happy with them. Dr. Metzger is just an internist and has found 2 very big things. He is an excellent diagnostician. He knows his business and he is in his 40’s or 50’s; he is kind of young. I feel very strongly that he knows what he is doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Metzger is my primary care physician. He found a tumor behind my right eye which no body caught and sent me to the eye doctor; it was nonmalignant.

CATEGORY internist

01/27/2011

Excellent caregiver

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cholesterol monitoring session. Dr. Metzger asks the right questions, and listens well. He has been my regular physician for 10 years.

CATEGORY family doctor, internist

10/18/2010

He is very bright and caring. He takes his time with you when you go for your exam. He is a good advocate for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Jeffrey S Metzger in September.

CATEGORY internist