Cirleia & Rosely Cleanings

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Located in

Danbury, CT 06811

With over 25 years of experience, Cirleia & Rosie's Cleaning is your trusted partner for personalized professional cleaning services. We offer residential and commercial cleaning in Danbury and the surrounding areas. Call today to see what a difference our attention to detail makes....

house cleaning (56)floor cleaning (1)

12/07/2019

I moved into a new house and it was filthy the girls came and did an awesome job I posted before and after pictures they are very friendly punctual and worked very hard and scrub my house from head to toe I am forever grateful I would definitely recommend their services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First house scrub

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

Thanks for your message

10/06/2019

The cleaning was well done. Cirleia and her team made time to come and clean our new home on very short notice (the day prior). They worked very hard and left our home very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning Before Moving In

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

09/17/2019

Very well. These ladies are honest, trustworthy, reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/17/2019

Cirleia does a good job cleaning our house bi-weekly. She is very thorough. She is very friendly and good with pets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-weekly house cleanings

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/17/2019

Cirleia and her coworker were awesome. They came to my rescue when I had unexpected family come to visit for the weekend. They showed up the day after I called and cleaned my house top to bottom in less than 3 hours. Their work was thorough and very well done. Cirleia is a very friendly woman, easy to have around and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
emergency full housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

09/16/2019

I am partially disabled and I am not able to do my own housework. I am very grateful to have found Cirleia 5 years ago to clean my home. She and her staff Are very honest and dependable and do a wonderful job. I get many compliments on my home when friends come to visit. I would recommend her to anyone. 💥💥💥💥💥

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

09/11/2019

Incredible attention to detail at a very fair price - highly trustworthy and capable - like family after a short period of time. - years of dependable service - highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Thanks

06/01/2018

Cirleia and her team are thorough, efficient, and responsive. We will definitely keep working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

05/01/2018

Cirleia and her team are totally dependable and trustworthy. They've been cleaning my house weekly and biweekly for years now. They're great with my pets and incredibly reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

04/27/2018

Cirleia and team have been cleaning my house regularly for 6 years now. I can highly recommend her for dependability, trustworthiness, and a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi Weekly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

Housecleaning, residential cleaning, move-in cleaning, move-out cleaning, one-time cleaning; monthly cleaning, bi-weekly cleaning, office cleaning, commercial cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check