Associated Neurologists

Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Located in Danbury, Waterbury, New Milford, and Southbury, Connecticut, Associated Neurologists, P.C. provides a multidisciplinary, integrated approach to high-quality clinical care, including advanced diagnostic and treatment services for all neurological conditions. Our providers are available for consultations and second opinions as well as ongoing management of chronic neurological and rehabilitative needs. There are 13 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if provider is board certified visit abms.org....

10/08/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is very intelligent and seems to know what to look for and provide the right tests. I have confidence in his knowledge.

CATEGORY neurologist

D

09/30/2011

This physician is no longer a member of Associated Neurologists in Danbury. She had a terrible bedside manner and I would never recommend her. The other doctors in this group are very good and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband needed a Neurologist.

CATEGORY neurologist

11/10/2010

This is a great practice with great doctors in it. Unfortunately, their scheduling system is a bit messed up, so their availability suffers for it. I have been pleased with their care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use this practice for neurology.

CATEGORY neurologist,pediatric neurologist

10/13/2009

Dr. Kremenitzer is very knowledgeable. He works very hard to make sure that she gets the most up to date care. He tends to have problems remembering my daughter's case, because of the number of patients that he sees. He does not seem to have time to sit down and talk with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my daughter see Dr. Martin Kremenitzer as her neurology specialist. Dr. Kremenitzer manages my daughters down syndrome case.

CATEGORY neurologist,pediatric neurologist

Ambulatory 24-hour EEGs, EMG & Nerve Conduction Studies, Evoked Potentials, Routine EEGs, Balance Testing & Vestibular Therapy, Behavioral Medicine Services, Comprehensive Concussion Management, Neuropsychological Testing & Physical Therapy.