Able Roofing

A 103 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since April 2007

Awards & Badges

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

178 Middle River Rd Serving New York and Connecticut

Danbury, CT 06811

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER-Roofing -4 Years in a Row! (2015-16-17-18) Licensed in Westchester, Dutchess, and Putnam Counties, and the state of Connecticut. Hello, my name is Chris Sanservino, I am the owner of Able Roofing and Home Improvements. For over 25 years I have been involved in the building trades, including roofing and many different aspects of residential and commercial building. This translates to a complete job for my customers. These varied skills allow me to find potential problems that others may overlook. I stay on all my projects and oversee the work to ensure a professional outcome. I use top quality materials and guarantee proper installation. If you are looking for honest, competitive pricing, without hidden charges, then give Able Roofing a call....

roofing (99)gutter installation (24)skylight installation (19)gutter cleaning (12)chimney repair (5)ice and roof snow removal (3)

07/17/2020

Chris and his crew did a great job with the roofing, skylight replacement, and the gutter replacement. We were well informed of the process and caveats. And the prices are the best among the three quotes we had Would recommend. They are located in Danbury, but serve Westchester area as ell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, gutter, skylight replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

07/09/2020

Chris came over to give me a free estimate; he was easygoing, professional, and very informative. It's a pity that he no longer really does the specific kind of work I need, because I would have hired him to do it. I very much appreciated the insights he provided, including estimates and detailed technical information that I can use in my dealings with subsequent pros. Thanks, Chris!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement, potential facia/soffit replacement, chimney flashing, vent flashing...the list goes on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

05/01/2020

it went very well and they did a very fine cleanup job after the work was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace to broken skylights and part of throof surrounding them

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

04/17/2020

Chris was friendly and easy to work with. He replied to my request within an hour and came to our home to go through our concerns. When he arrived he explained all the possible options to fix a potential leak coming from our roof vent. He also provided his costs upfront, which were very reasonable. After meeting with two other contractors, Chris was the most sensible and reliable and provided grea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair for potential vent leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

11/30/2019

Chris and his crew did an excellent job cleaned up nicely and the job was done quickly and On time very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2019

11/30/2019

Work was performed in a very efficient and professional manner despite a weather problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

09/25/2019

Chris and his crew did a great job when they replaced my roof. They arrived on time and did the job in one day. They were professional and courteous and left my property spotless. I highly recommend Chris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

08/29/2019

Amazing! Chris and his crew are top notch. Very professional. Definitely recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

08/08/2019

Chris did a great job installing a great looking roof and new gutters in my rental property. He used the best materials and schedule the installation ASAP as I was in a rush because my roof was having a leak and new tenants moving in that week. They worked really **** ** a 90F weather and finished everything within 2 days back to back. Nice Job, competitive price, good clean up, and good work ethi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

07/29/2019

Able roofing did a awesome job replacing my roof and installing custom skylights and new gutters. Chris and his team were a pleasure to work with and provided outstand work and great customer service. Chris and his team are very easy to work with. They finished the work ontime and on budget. If you are looking for a great roofing company, Able roofing is the one you want!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

Wood Shingle Roofs. Copper Flashing. Asphalt Shingles. Skylights. Chimneys - Seal & Waterproof.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing