Affordable Fuel Co Inc

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2011

Serving Northeastern Connecticut including Amston, Andover, Bolton, Chaplin, Columbia, East Hartford, Hebron, Lebanon, Manchester, Mansfield, Rockville, Storrs, Tolland, Vernon, Willimantic, and Windham No one likes the thought of a long cold winter. But, when winter does come to town, there's no reason to feel the chill. Affordable Fuel Co is your home heating oil solution with competitive pricing. Convenient for you We offer you prompt dependable deliveries, and can even set you up for automatic deliveries at no additional charge. Our customers enjoy the assurance of emergency service when necessary as well....

MULL BROTHERS INC

109  REVIEWS
MULL BROTHERS INC

My name is Tom Mull of Mull Bros. Oil, a family-owned heating and cooling company in Wethersfield, Connecticut, where I was born and raised. There’s no doubt that you have seen many changes with the heating oil industry in the past decade or so. While many companies have given up or, out of desperation, have changed their business philosophies, we intend to be here for a long time. As a matter of fact, we’ve been around for over 60 years. My father, Bill Mull, started this company in 1945. At a time when stove-oil was in great demand and #2 fuel was being introduced as a home-heating fuel, Bill decided to get in to the delivery business. In the early 1950’s many oil burners were being installed on coal furnaces. Being mechanically inclined, Bill learned the art of installing and servicing the many styles of oil burners and heating systems.

06/13/2017

The cost was for 250 gallons approximately. I didn't shop around for price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They supply our heating oil.

CATEGORY heating oil companies

03/10/2017

They are good. Five stars. I like them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deliver my oil. Look at my furnace and replaced some valves.

09/27/2016

It was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For heating, we've used Affordable Fuel here in Coventry. They did a tune up on the furnace.

03/20/2016

As always Affordable delivered on the day they said they would be here. I have used them for the past 10 years for home heating oil deliveries and for annual furnace cleaning. They are always prompt and professional. I have never gone cold with Affordable. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Delivery Furnace Maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

12/25/2015

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

When old man winter comes around, rely on Affordable Fuel Co. With heating oil delivery service to most of Northeast Connecticut, we're the only name you need to know. Convenient and affordable When you need prompt, reliable delivery service at reliable prices, you need a company you can trust to do just that. With volume discounts available and no additional charges for automatic delivery service, we are the only home heating oil source you need. Home heating oil direct to you:

Phone