John Gagnon's Pet Resort

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2013

Additional email: brandon@4dogman.com, sherrigagnon@4dogman.com, darcy@4dogman.com, tom@4dogman.com, mike@4dogman.com, johngagnon@4dogman.com. Social media site: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Gagnons-Pet-Resort/243146755386....

Pupperdoos Grooming Salon & Spa

♥ Super Service Award Winner! - 2nd Year! ♥ 39 Years of Animal Grooming & Rehabilitation Experience ♥ Pupperdoos Grooming Salon & Spa is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Professional Pet Grooming Salon Serving South Windsor & the Surrounding Areas! ♥ We Employ a Friendly, Comforting, Knowledgeable Staff ready to care for your pet's needs! ♥ We use State-of-the-Art Grooming Technology ♥ ALL Breeds of Dogs & Cats Welcomed! ♥ Veterinarian Recommended ♥ Our Certified Groomers have 5-35 Years of Individual Experience ♥ Visit us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/pupperdoosandkittiestoo ♥ Call (860) 436-6377 to Schedule an Appointment - Walk Ins Welcome!

03/06/2018

Aside from the one time when my dog was sent home with the wrong owner, my dog seems to enjoy attending doggie daycare on occasion at this facility. It is very expensive in comparison to other similar facilities so he doesn't go very often.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
doggie daycare

CATEGORY kennels

08/04/2017

I have a larger dog. It takes them about an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They groomed my dog.

CATEGORY pet grooming

08/04/2017

CATEGORY pet grooming

11/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John rplaced the dog fence unit with a new one that emits a quiicker longer correction and replaced my dogs collar transmitter. Retrained my dog to the new fence. He also showed me how to train my dog to walk on a leash without as much pulling. Everything went great. John is very friendly and knowledgable. My dog has not breached the fence since he was retrained even when deer were clearly in his sight.

CATEGORY dog trainers

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a first time use with a brand new puppy. I was concerned about leaving a new pet anywhere so soon after getting her so this place was recommended by my son. She also could not play with other dogs because of a medical condition which I was very okay withs. (So my review is limited.) I was very pleased with the care, they had to give medicine. However after being told i could call and check on her anytime, when I did call I really was not pleased with the vague response to my question about how she was doing. I was initially told she was doing great, she was a sweetie, etc. But when asked specifically about her medicine the person told me she assumed all was well but that she had really not spent that much time with her. I felt I got a canned response. Anyway, I would go back, I am sure that was isolated and I have total confidence in this kennel.

CATEGORY kennels

Dog daycare, training, boarding, pet fence, grooming, nutrition.