Tice Lawn Maintenance

A155 REVIEWS

Founded 1962 • Angie's List since July 2006

PO Box 533

Cheshire, CT 06410

Full service lawn, shrub & bed maintenance company. Award winning....

Lawn and Yard Work (134)Landscaping (40)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (37)Mulch and Topsoil (23)Tree Service (8)Leaf Removal (7)Pavers and Hardscaping (3)Pest Control (2)

06/06/2018

Tice Lawn Care uses top grade materials versus some of their more familiar nationwide chains. They also apply the actual recommended amounts resulting in quicker more visible results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn treatment.

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

11/21/2017

The crew did a good and thorough cleanup. It is a large yard with LOTS of leaves! We were pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall yard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016

11/09/2017

Excellent very professional, courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

09/18/2017

I'd give them a "B" for overall service.  They were the only company I could get to come out to do the work.  I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

09/06/2017

The only landscaper to exceed expectations that I have ever hired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut my grass, do spring and fall clean up, and maintain the lawn's chemical balance. The best landscaper I have ever hired.

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

08/21/2017

It went very well. Dave provided a quote right away. They sprayed first for some insects and then had his team come at the identified time. The job took a little longer due to weather, but the team was there when the weather was good and they did a great job. The additional items that I asked about were also completed and done at no additional charge. That was a really nice and unexpected surprise...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a weed barrier put in under the stone in all of my existing garden beds. It was terribly tedious work that we quickly realized we did not want to do on our own. It was huge level of effort, as they needed to take out the stone, wash it, get rid of the weeds, put weed barrier down and put the stone back in.

CATEGORY pest control, landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

08/14/2017

Tice Lawn Maintenance is very professional. They come when they say they will, they do an excellent job, and they call back immediately when I contact them. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

07/28/2017

So far they are doing a great job. They did this service for me last year as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to do regular yard treatment.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

07/08/2017

If something were to happen with the person I use now, I would go to them for service. He gave me a text about what he thought it would be to do the lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave us a bid for lawn care.

CATEGORY landscaper

04/29/2017

I have them come every year to do my lawn maintenance and fertilization. They are very professional, punctual and they do a great job while making sure you are satisfied.  For example, I had to have them come back last year because things were not done to my liking and they returned the next day to make sure everything was trimmed exactly the way I wanted it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed my trees and shrubs.

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2016

Lawn mowing, mulching, weeding, shrub trimming, planting, fertilization, insect control, grub control, aeration, liming, spring & fall clean ups.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express