SIGEL BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • Dept. Consumer Protection
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20151130

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

West Main St

Cheshire, CT 06410

When you hire Sigel Brothers to perform work on your home you deal with John Sigel Jr. or Anthony Sigel, and we do much of the work ourselves only using subcontractors for necessary jobs such as; Plumbing or electical. We do class-A work at reasonable prices, and we don't leave until you are 100% satisfied....

home remodeling (58)roofing (18)siding (17)window replacement (14)drywall repair (12)flooring (9)home remodeling (9)deck building (9)ice and roof snow removal (6)water and smoke damage (5)home builder (4)garage building (3)

10/10/2018

John is honest and very knowledgable in many domains of construction. Even more, he tells you when he does not know something. He allowed us to order vinyl planks from a wholesaler rather than forcing us to use his product thereby saving us money. He was very busy when we first called, but we were willing to wait. We are so glad we did because as a small business owner, he works hard to please cus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lay vinyl plank flooring, floor trim and repair of major holes and painting of sheetrock in basement

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

08/20/2018

I would hire John again not only because he's talented at what he does and so are the people who work for him but also because when there was a big bump in the road he handled himself with the utmost professionalism. First, my elderly parents had water damage to their sun room and kitchen. I interviewed four contractors for the work and chose John because he was straight forward about what could b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
woodworking, painting, staining

CATEGORY remodeling, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2015

Photo for SIGEL BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION LLC - West Main St, Cheshire, CT - 37340700

03/14/2018

The experience of having Sigel Brothers Construction work on my house was a great one. The area hit by the tree was an addition that included my kitchen area so we needed the work to be done in a timely manner. The whole project took about a month and we were very impressed with how when Anthony said things were going to be done, they got done. There was very little down time and the project was f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree fell on my house this past October. The area affected needed a full rehab.

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, water damage restoration, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

01/08/2018

Sigel Bros did a outstanding job. We have a old home where nothing is level or straight. They went above and beyond to make sure everything came out perfect. I cannot say enough about Anthony. He is a true craftsman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen and dining room

CATEGORY decks, drywall, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

01/04/2018

We hired Sigel Brothers for our new roof. Anthony and his crew were extremely professional, clean and knowledgeable. They stripped and re-roofed my 50sq home in no time. I will use Sigel Brothers Construction for my next renovation and highly recommend to anyone looking for a job done right. Thanks Anthony for a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Strip and Reroof

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

08/14/2017

Sigel brothers were great to hire. They were very professional. The company tore off the old siding, installed insulation, put up new vinyl siding, made sure all vents matched, put up trim around windows, etc. They showed up on time and took time to clean up daily. We are very happy with their work. It looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New vinyl siding, molding around windows and doors, gutter replacement, soffits, removed old steps, etc

CATEGORY contractors, concrete repair, gutter repair, remodeling, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

01/10/2017

Said he would show up next week. Then nothing, called him back, he said that he was out of town and would do it two weeks from then. Nothing. Now this "small flashing job" turned into a leak from my roof into my formal dining room. Thanks for nothing. I'll make sure no future business goes your way!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

08/09/2016

Excellent work, extremely reliable, timely and consistent communication, fair pricing and thorough clean up for all work performed. I have asked them back to my home for several summers because I know I will receive top notch work. Anthony will not rest until he knows you are perfectly happy with the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two sliders, pergola, awnings, large picture window

CATEGORY decks, remodeling, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2016

04/25/2016

The project went very well.  We did most of the demo of the tile floor and the cabinet removal and then they took it from there.  The removed all sheet rock, replaced it, installed the cabinetry, connected the appliances, did the tiling.  We were so grateful for their additional support as well.  Once the sheetrock was removed from the ceiling we discovered a leak from the upstairs bathroom.  They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They handled all of the construction details of our fully gutted kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, water damage restoration, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2016

02/22/2016

Meticulous quality. I had just had a hardwood floor installed in our family room and didn't want any paint to land on the new floor. Not a drop! Not a spatter! The painter was very careful, very courteous, very professional. Best paint job we've ever had. We'll definitely use Sigel Bros. again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted family room

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016

We do or handle all forms of residential building and remodeling including; Additions, New Homes, Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Decks, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Water damage, Smoke/Fire damage, We can even help with your insurance claim.

Check, PayPal