Brightwood Painting & Finishng Co LLC

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Painting ,Interior and Exterior, Pressure Washing and Deck Staining...

Ambrocio's Painting

Family Owned Operated. Last year we had the opportunity to do work for some of our repeat customers as well as some new ones. It was a very busy year, the weather played tricks on us, and the storms have thrown us off the schedule. Most customers that we did not get to were understanding and we’ll be taking care of them this year. We also had some last minute calls that we were not able to get to. It is very rare that we can accommodate a last minute project, thus I urge everyone who needs any exterior work done to call us early into the season so we can put you on our schedule. Thank you, have a great year!

09/24/2016

This company made a mess when they power washed the house. The residue from whatever solution they used ruined the driveway and turned 60 percent of it from black to blue-gray, the window in the deck door is now etched with something that cannot be removed, and the patio is discolored. They ruined all three areas. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing house

07/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

12/30/2014

Very professional, great attention to detail, clean with beautiful outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
External house painting, plus numerous inside jobs

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

10/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stripped popcorn ceilings on the 2nd floor of the house. Retaped and re-compounded the entire ceiling and painted ceilings only. I opted to paint the walls myself due to budget and it is a skill I have. | |The result was fantastic. We will use again for the 1st floor of our house in the spring. The crew was very clean and left the house in pretty good shape considering the amount of dust generated by the process. The painting quality of workmanship was top-notch. They were always on time and went out of their way to meet my schedule deadline. The B grade in responsiveness was mainly that it took longer than promised to get their quote

09/24/2013

Everything goes excellent with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do pressure washing for us.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Painting, Interior & Exterior, Pressure Washing and Deck Staining. aluminum and vinyl siding repainting.