Accent Kitchens LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since December 2010

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Accent Kitchens is a cabinet wholesaler offering factory direct discount pricing on all types of cabinetry and casework. From stock and RTA kitchen cabinets to commercial plastic laminate casework to high end custom inset cabinets and everything in between. Accent Kitchens Specializes in elegant, affordable cabinets for less. Our goal is to provide our customers with high quality and high style at the lowest price anywhere. We guarantee we will beat our competitions cabinet prices, including the big boxstore prices. Accent has over 25 years experience and can also install your cabinets or completely remodel your kitchen. We also offer countertops in every style: Granite, Quartz, Stone, Solid Surface, Laminate, Wood, Stainless Steel, Copper and more. Accent can also install your cabinets or completely remodel your kitchen. The perfect choice for Residential or Commercial projects as well as General Contractors, Remodelers, Flippers, Apartments, Condos, Multi-family, Housing projects, Schools, Offices, ADA projects and more....

Elmers Marble & Granite Works LLC

Custom Fabrication and installation of Marble,Granite, Quartz and Porcelain counter tops. Repairs and maintenance of natural stone and more. We take our job seriously and our customers happiness with our work is our goal. Every job is a unique one and every customer is our priority. Excellence and quality is what we give to our customers to make them happy after every project is done. We have been in the stone business for over 16 years. This is an owner operated business, and that's why we treat every job as if it was our own house.

08/08/2016

It was always a pleasure to deal with anyone onsite with this company . Always extremely punctual and professional and accomplished in all the work that they performed . Remodels are never easy , but they all ( the qualified team ) made this project a joy to experience for all ! There was always consideration for all in the house and I truly don't think the experience could have been any better . ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full gut / demo in master bath , install Brazilian Cherry HW flooring , remodel guest bathroom, remodel large 2nd bedroom , full gut/demo remodeling of finished basement

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

08/08/2016

Accent Kitchens LLC is an extremely professional company that delivers superb-quality results. They are punctual, quick to respond, accommodating, understanding, and super easy to work with. Their price was very reasonable. I would absolutely without a doubt recommend this company to anyone looking to remodel. I receive so many compliments and am in love with my newly remodeled kitchen!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new granite counters, install new stone backsplash, paint existing cabinets, install under-cabinet lighting, install new light fixtures, install wainscoting, stain stairs and railing

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

05/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never responded to my request for an estimate.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am not sure how you tried to contact us, as I have no record of any form. We always return phone calls promptly. It is very possible that you tried to email us and it ended up in our junk email. I am very sorry for any inconvenience, but if you give me a call personally, I would be more than happy to return your call promptly. The direct phone number is 203-819-1612.

03/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ended up in court with Accent Kitchens because they cashed I check I gave them to hold until details were ironed out and a contract was executed. When I got a final price from them after finalizing design details they cashed my check without my having sent the contract back to them. I admit I was naive to give them the check, but I didn't do anything injurious or unethical. The judge found in my favor and ordered Accent Kitchens to give me my money back plus expenses. I never received a dime from them.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry you felt as though we did not provide you with the very best service possible. But you are very aware, you left a DEPOSIT CHECK so your cabinets could be ordered as soon as possible and the work could be completed before the upcoming Holiday. I went out of my way to work through every minor detail of your project at no cost to you (free design and consult...

04/13/2015

From the beginning Rory sat with me to review layout and designs, discuss my budget against my enormous wish list and laid out a detailed project plan for my project. They were clean, on time, professional and most important they stayed on budget! We will be remodeling our kitchen and bath very soon and will not think twice about hiring Rory for the job! Thank you!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Rory for a basement remodeling job

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Kitchen design, Kitchen Cabinets install & remodel. Reclaimed Wood Design, bring us your ideas - we can build it.

Ask for details.