EnergyPRZ DBA the Energy Store

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2012

The-Energystore/EnergyPRZ is a GOLD Star Home Performance Contractor that is BPI accredited residential energy efficiency firm. We look at your house in a holistic and complete system. As a provider of the official Department of Energy Home Energy Score, we professionally analyze your home, detail improvements that can be made and back it up with solid data and real solutions. The path to saving comfortably is found at our full compliment of savings solutions....

Renewal by Andersen of Westchester

Renewal by Andersen® is the replacement window division of the Andersen Corporation, dedicated to providing homeowners with a start-to-finish service, from sales to manufacturing to final installation. Renewal by Andersen® produces the highest quality windows on the market, constantly pushing the envelope and creating new and improved window styles, materials, and installation techniques. As the exclusive supplier of windows to Westchester, Putnam and Lower Fairfield Counties, we have completed more than 80,000 window replacements! We are a third generation family owned and operated business in Stamford, CT with over 60 years of experience in home improvement. Working with Renewal by Andersen® of Westchester means supporting a local business - we want you in our family!

11/08/2017

Great team of people, quality work, on time, insulated even more than they said they would, worked tirelessly, and came back 4 months later to fix an issue. I am writing this review because they came back 4 months later, best customer service ever !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house sealing, Attic insulation

05/17/2015

Provider spent several hours performing energy saving improvements as well is one of the few providers that will replace standard bulbs with LED. Very professional and high quality work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CL-P Home energy audit

CATEGORY lighting,energy audit

03/13/2015

I recently had the opportunity to work with Energy PRZ, I found the team to be very respectful, courteous and knowledgeable. They were able to address my home energy issues, made great recommendations and helped me save money.  This is a great program with many rebates.   I would recommend Energy PRZ to come in to your home, and provide you with the best programs being offered for energy efficienc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an evaluation of my home for energy efficiency and a home energy score of my home done.  I am thinking about selling my home and wanted to get it scored to provide information to potential buyers.

CATEGORY energy audit

Thank you for your kind words and support. We value our customers and if there is anything that we can do that will enhance your relationship with our company, please feel free to contact us at 888-840-6641. We are pleased that we have been able to make your home a better place for you and your family

02/26/2015

They were very professional, quick to answer questions knowledgeably, the resulting work was well done and when I went to sell this house it was a big plus knowing that it was heat efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technicians showed up on time, did an energy assessment and we made most of the recommended changes which was a huge help in my overall energy efficiency.

CATEGORY energy audit

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind words and support. I am very glad our efforts helped you sell your house as I know from our conversation you were looking forward to moving into the city. Hope all is well, if there is anything further that we can do, please call us at 888*840*6641

02/26/2015

The process was pretty easy, we were referred to them by another friend of ours down the street.  They spoke with us briefly and told us about some state programs that we were qualified for. The audit itself was very well done and VERY  thorough.  They actually gave us the names of other insulation companies we could call in the process, yet after checking price, 2 blind references we decide to go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a second home in CT and we felt that we needed to make the place more comfortable and energy efficient.  EnergyPRZ came out and did a full energy assessment, then not only did they seal up all the drafty areas but added both wall and attic insulation to our home and wow did it make a difference.

CATEGORY insulation,energy audit

thank you for your assessment of our work. If there is anything we can do to enhance your home further, please let us know. We have customers for life, and we are glad we can make your life better

Full Home Performance assessments and improvements through endorsements and contracts with EnergizeCT and Mass Saves. Offering Energy Assessments (energy audits), insulation, blower door tests, financing and rebates, window upgrades, HVAC upgrades, Ductless Heat Pump upgrades. We are a Goldstar Home Performance Assessor licensed to perform the OFFICIAL DOE Home Energy Score

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover, PayPal