Find Top-Rated Bristol Lawn Treatment Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Lawn Treatment Services to Avoid
Top Rated Lawn Treatment Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 794 reviews for
Bristol Lawn Treatment Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews13710 years on Angie's List
AReviews836 years on Angie's List
AReviews834 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Lawn Treatment Services
AReviews337 years on Angie's List
AReviews56 years on Angie's List
AReviews310 years on Angie's ListCompany names available to Angie's List MembersThis company offers services like lawn treatment
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Lawn Treatment Articles
CReviews4110 years on Angie's List
CReviews76 years on Angie's List
Lawn Treatment reviews in Bristol
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. does a real good job........our lawn is pretty difficult due to pet damage but they manage to keep it looking relatively good. Especially in the front where the pets don't roam. We use the yearly plan which includes several applications and an fall aeration and seeding. They also apply grub Provider name locked. to hopefully keep the moles at bay. They always call in advance so we can unlock the gate and are always punctual.
- Vern C.
Upon observing the staff who applied the fertilizer, lime, weed control and brown patch control (1 or 2 of the products that were appropriate at time), it appeared to me that it was a "hit and miss" application. This type of application was definitely not worth $70.00 and more that might apply to the specific application. Also, there appeared to be a tremendous amount of turnover of employees/staff. There would be a different person to call before each application. I prefer having someone I know and can trust in order to build a relationship with him/her. The office staff can also be very unfriendly at times.
- LARRY F.
They called and were very flexible with scheduling. Came in and did the job exactly when they said they would. I didn't even need to be there and it was finished when I got back home. At first it didn't look like they'd been there until i looked closely at the yard and saw all the plugs. It poured that day and the weekend and I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining better drainage.
Either way, they were quick, efficient, and professional. I will use them again absolutely.
- Josh G.