Carlson Garage Doors Inc

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2006

Family owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply....

Mascolo Overhead Doors & Maintenance LLC

We specialize in garage door installation and openers. We also do repairs and maintenance work on doors such as track and roller repair, spring replacement, replacing panels, keypads and remotes, along with trim work.

11/03/2017

The job was performed quickly. The door works perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The garage door would not open. The springs above the door were broken and needed to be replaced.

10/19/2017

Everything went well. Installer explained how it worked and how the keypad options functioned. Made a special connection to handle possible flooding in my area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have a garage door opener installed.

09/05/2017

The serviceman was professional, straightforward and thorough. He fixed the door in 90 minutes and charged me the price I was quoted. If I have another garage door issue or decide to replace my door I will definitely call use this company. Also the spring broke around 6pm of the Friday of Labor Day weekend and there is a number you can call after business hours. I spoke to someone right away and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A torsion spring broke on my garage door and we were unable to open it.

01/04/2017

Everything went smoothly and quickly. Came on time, very knowledgeable, honorable worker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a garage door opener installed. Excellent service and quality of work. Very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and I love my new garage door opener.

10/17/2016

Everything went really well. They sold me and installed the garage door opener. They let me know when I had questions about the model of the motor that a different model was more expensive and that it wasn't really necessary. I really appropriated that level of candor. So many providers don't offer that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the garage door opener.

Doors. Garage Doors.