C & M CONSTRUCTION

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

PO Box 454

Bristol, CT 06010

When you work with C&M Construction you receive comprehensive services specifically designed to cater to YOU. We have been serving the Connecticut Community for over 25 years. All of our work is guaranteed to ensure a quality job at a fair price! We offer a 5% discount for all public servants including teachers, firefighters, law enforcement, & all branches of the military. We also offer 0% interest financing upon approval to all of our clients! Give us a call or send us a message today. We would love to earn your business!...

roofing (8)home remodeling (4)window (2)interior painting (1)garage building (1)chimney cap repair (1)deck building (1)

08/26/2018

Al and his crew did a roof for us 16 years ago on another house. We had absolutely no issues with that roof so when we moved and needed a roof repair, of course C&M Construction came to mind! Al the owner came out to a look at our situation, spent plenty of time measuring on the spot and then talking us through what we needed and why. The crew was on time, kind, worked diligently and left no evide...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

08/07/2018

Exceptional quality and attention to detail. Not the cheapest quote I received, but the work was well worth the extra dollars. Neighbors also hired C&M after seeing the quality of their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof, new deck, new windows, wall removal, ceiling repair, paint and more

CATEGORY decks,roofing,windows,chimney caps,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

07/31/2018

They are very punctual, they are very good. The price is competitive and I wasn't disappointed with the service. They gave a due date and were able to make it. They did everything for just 14 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a roof on our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2018

07/30/2018

Did beautiful work for me. Took a lot of time to help me make the right decisions for me. He went above and beyond to help me in every way he could.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing, siding, trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

07/30/2018

Al is very honest, friendly, and meticulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

07/30/2018

I am so beyond pleased, Worked well with my budget and the work is amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

07/13/2017

Al came everyday albeit later than we would have liked (ost days 10-11A arrival) but worked diligently the whole time he was here. Very thorough and meticulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel, including demo, shower tiling, floor tiling, plumbing overhaul, window installation, vanity installation, painting, electrical installation.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

05/11/2017

Jobs were done in a timely manner. Great attention to detail. Love the look of all the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 bathrooms, kitchen and basement window replacement done

CATEGORY windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2016

05/02/2017

The service was excellent. He gave me some good ideas. His ideas were better than the one's I started with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

04/21/2017

Excellent. From start to finish, Al is hands down the best, most professional contractor my wife and I have ever worked with. I would recommend him to anyone--and already have multiple times. The pricing for our roof was more than fair, but Al still encouraged us to get more than one estimate. He also advised us on what to look out for in other quotes--cheap materials, etc. There was absolutely ze...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roof--two layers of shingles--and replace with new roof with architectural shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

thank you so much for the complement my guys and I appreciate that you noticed how hard we work at our job thank you so much

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Decks, Bathroom, Kitchen & Remodeling, Gutters, Home Addition, New Construction

Ask for details.