All-Weather Mechanical LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2013

Company was bulit off 15 years experience in HVAC industry including gas and oil.Operating to provide economical equipment replacement and service. Also doing bussiness with commercial entities providing the same service. Residential first time customers C.O.D. Contracted customers are billed from office. Multiple style contracts available or call on as need basis.Accepting Credit Cards, and manufactuerers financing. Seasonal promotions available as well as multiple Federal and State rebate programs. Fully licensed and insured. With continuing educational training ongoing....

07/16/2017

Our Victorian home provided a real challenge for installing CAC but Chad and his crew aced it thanks to their experience and professional work ethic. They showed up on time every morning, worked diligently and quietly throughout the day and never left a mess. In short, it was a brilliant job and we are very happy (and cool!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central Air Conditioning

07/26/2016

All weather was a joy to work with . They gave a fair price did what they said worked neatly and finished a day ahead of projected finish date .owner gave me his personal cell number and said if you ever have a problem or have any questions call him any time and he would do his best to resolve any concerns I may have . Chad the owner of all wether thanked me for my buissness it really was a good d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a old air handed and condenser

07/10/2016

Exceeded my expectations . Can not stress enough how neat and efficient our heatpump install went

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed only what I needed and didn't try to sell me anymore. Now we are a proud owner of a professionally install heat pump which effectively and efficiently heats our house in the winter and cools our house in the summer. Thank you Chad and the rest of your staff for a top-notch install .

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

10/23/2014

they were professional and courteous at all times. The estimate came in much less then the three other companies I sought bids from (same equipment). Removal of the old system and installation of new system went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old heat pump and air handler

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

01/27/2014

No other company in the area could come out same day. Owner took time to show me every aspect of my heating and central air conditioning system. I just bought my house and I feel peaceful knowing I have a company who has quick response, honest pricing, and dependable. Thank you Chad!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my Heating & Air Conditioning system same day and fixed a problem with my oil line.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating. Air Conditioning. Plumbing.

Service & Installation - Passive Solar & Solar Systems. Commercial - Chiller & Refrigeration.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Similar businesses in your area...