360 Contracting LLC - Westport

A 25 Reviews

Founded 2008 •

Awards & Badges

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

Harbor ave

Bridgeport, CT 06605

360 Contracting LLC is your ideal choice for a professional construction company. I am conveniently based in Westport, CT, and here is more about why choosing my service is the right thing to do. I specialize in providing professional renovation services. I established this company years ago, with the idea to become one of the preferred renovation experts in the area that can meet the needs of every client who turns to me for help. I have over a decade of experience, and I have expanded my base of loyal clients thanks to my commitment to excellence, passion for remodeling, and close attention to every detail. With that said, every client can benefit from my professional construction company the right way....

handyman (18)plumbers (7)interior painting (6)lighting (6)tile installation (6)drywall (4)home remodeling (3)garage building (3)pressure washing (3)home remodeling (3)electrician (3)basement remodeling (1)

02/19/2021

Very well, Damon and his nephew Jay were very meticulous with the work they did and cleaned up every day. They removed an old fiber glass tub/shower enclosure in our guest bathroom and installed a better tub and tiled the surround, replaced plumbing hardware. Downstairs they removed an ugly slate floor from our foyer and powder room and retiled with a lighter more modern look. I provided the mater...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel alcove bath with tile and retile foyer

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

Photo for 360 Contracting LLC - Westport - Harbor ave, Bridgeport, CT - 39202996

01/03/2021

Excellent. Damion arrive on time. He wore a mask and booties. Did a great job with the installation and cleaned up after the install. Damion is not only a great handyman, he is a pleasure to do business with. I will definitely use his services again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install an over range microwave

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2021

10/29/2020

Work was done expertly and efficiently. Very pleasant workers who left every area were they worked clean. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services - Sheetrock repair, electrical work and door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/23/2020

They did an excellent job removing and replacing two over the range microwaves. In addition they removed and replaced a ceiling fan while they were here. They arrived on time and even went out to purchase sturdier replacement parts. I will definitely hire them again and refer my friends to them. Thanks for the great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

10/21/2020

Everything went exceptionally well. I hired him to do one job and that was to put the floating media stand on the wall. I was so impressed with his professionalism that I asked him to do several more jobs. He came at 8 AM and did not leave until 2 PM because He was very accommodating to my additional request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tv mounted on wall, floating media stand put on wall , painted bathroom and door lock.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

10/06/2020

360 Contracting was awesome! Damion and his team were prompt, polite and did an amazing job at everything they did for us. He helped with plumbing, sheet rock, painting, electrical and many other items helping us get our home ready to sell. He communicated with me with which was so important, called if he was running late, let me know about issues when they came up and talked to us about every asp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

09/18/2020

Damion and the other fellow were professional, polite, great workers, and got the tasks done. I have more work that they will be back to do. Best of all, besides the good quality, they left the work areas immaculate. I appreciate people who clean up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving heavy furniture, installing curtains, estimates for future work

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/15/2020

Great Job. The work was neatly done and the tech was very professional! Definitely will call again for Other projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang pictures/paintings

CATEGORY handyman service,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

09/06/2020

Excellent. We initially spoke on the phone & then communicated as needed through text. Damion arrived on time with all the equipment he needed to do the job. He was polite, professional and competent in doing the work. Originally I asked for just a mirror to be hung but then when he was here asked if he could replace/tighten 3 bathroom pieces of hardware. He did so with no problem. I'd definitely ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hung a large mirror and reinstalled 3 pieces of hardware in the bathroom which had fallen off the wall. Handyman Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

09/03/2020

I paid them half of the money in advance, but didn't finish the job. The first project was the guest bathroom, master bath and shower, and light fixtures. He did a good job in the tiles but the shower floor was terrible, he didn't installed right. He bought the shower door from Lowe's, brought it home, and then left it open. He never clean, all dust was all over in my master bath, and he was carel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did 2 bathroom, 1 shower, and did floor tile, vanity, railing on the deck, and installed a door, light fixtures in 2 bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

The customer's feedback is not representative of the facts. Here is why: The customer and 360 Contracting LLC agreed to certain jobs, which was outlined in a job order. However, during the course of the work, the customer would ask for additional work to be done, which was outside the scope of the original agreement. Also, the customer was indecisive on some of those requests. Hence, 360 Contracti...

Construction Company, Construction Contractor, Room Renovation, Basement Renovations, Construction Consultant