Advanced Overhead Door Co

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since January 2006

B Rated | 7 Reviews

ADVANCED OVERHEAD DOOR is regarded by area homeowners, businesses, and general contractors as the leading authority and distributor of Overhead Doors and parts for over ten years. With the broadest product line and the best distributing network of leading brands, Advanced Overhead Door can provide their customers with the most comprehensive support services and the strongest corporate backing. ...

Casella Garage Doors

Casella Garage Doors proudly serves Fairfield County. We offer sales and service for residential and commercial garage doors, including emergency service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

07/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door including tracks, springs..

09/25/2014

I had used this provider 3 years ago to replace my garage door opener.  That was a pretty uneventful service call so when the spring above my garage door broke, I called them again.  I called during my 3 hour window just to confirm the appointment because it had been over a week since I had made the appointment.  I was told I was the first appointment of the day and the guy would be here any minut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider was supposed to replace springs over my garage door but arrived in a truck without the parts needed.

CATEGORY doors

02/21/2006

HE WAS FANTASTIC. HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL. HE ACTUALLY DID SOME THINGS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN END UP PAYING FOR. HE ADDED SOME EXTRA WOOD AROUND THE GARAGE AS A SEAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY JUST REPLACED A SPRING IN THE GARAGE DOOR AND SENSORS SO IT WOULDN'T CLOSE ON PEOPLE AND ENDED UP SEALING THE GARAGE DOOR AS WELL.

02/10/2006

THEY ARE EXCELLENT QUALITY MATERIALS. THEY DID A VERY NEAT JOB, AND THEY HAVE FUNCTIONED PERFECTLY. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM. I WASN'T AROUND WHEN THEY WERE HERE SO I CAN'T COMMENT ON THEIR WORKERS, BUT THE END RESULTS IS ALL I CARE ABOUT. THEY DID A GOOD JOB GETTING EVERYTHING INSTALLED PROPERLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REPLACED FOUR GARAGE DOORS.

02/10/2006

WE CALLED ON A SUNDAY, AND THEY CAME ON A SUNDAY. THEY SERVICED THE DOOR, AND IT WAS WORKING WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS. I REALLY LIKED THAT THEY CAME ON A SUNDAY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REPLACED THE GARAGE COIL.

Doors, Garage Doors.