Weathertite Sales LLC.

A 46 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2009

Awards & Badges

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

550 Main St S 2nd Floor

Bethlehem, CT 06751

Weathertite has over 29 years of Residential Roofing Installation experience in Connecticut averaging 150 roofs per year using factory certified installers. Company management is on site for all projects to ensure that all of the stringent Quality standards of Weathertite are maintained and to address any concerns the home owner may have. Quality Assurance Survey returns from our Customers consistently yield “OUTSTANDING” rating results for our Service and Installations. Weathertite is certified with GAF, CertainTeed and Owens Corning to provide CT with the best warranties on the market. Weathertite also supplies and installs Vinyl Siding, Gutters and Gutter Guards, Windows, Doors, Decks of all sizes and Gutter Helmet. Never Clean your gutters again!!! Call today for a free written estimate....

roofing (37)gutter repair (15)siding companies (8)chimney repair (4)general contractors (4)window replacement (3)door installation (2)skylight installation (2)

02/26/2021

Weathertite was very patient and accommodating while I negotiated with my insurance company. They were nice enough to complete half the job to make my house weather tight. Then come back to finish the job several months later once I was through with the insurance company. Each time their work was fast, efficient and, most important, of very high quality. Their clean up was immaculate. When they le...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof due to storm damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

09/02/2020

The work was performed to expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

07/10/2020

I've used this company twice now. Once for some gutter repair and once again for roof cap repair/replacement and a skylight replacement. They are very easy to work with and do what they say at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight and roof repair

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

06/23/2020

Great! Quick, professional & clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

04/30/2020

Great! Very professional. The repair looks good and they were really good at communicating at every step of the way. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace flashing on roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we truly appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you!

08/10/2019

Excellent! Ed came out promptly and I had an estimate and date for service in a few days. Rob and Luis were professional and meticulous. Great workers. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters replaced, gutters cleaned, siding repaired around new slider and storm door.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

07/04/2018

From initial contact through job completion and follow-up, Weathertite Systems was great to work with. The salesperson was very knowledgeable about the products and services, and did a very thorough job of getting the requirements correct, so that a very accurate estimate could be developed. Their pricing WASN'T the very lowest I got, but the job was a much better value overall; I rarely go with '...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of windows, siding, gutters, sliding door, build custom portico

CATEGORY contractors,gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

Photo for Weathertite Sales LLC. - 550 Main St S, Bethlehem, CT - 37212846

11/22/2017

Engaged weathertite for a large siding repair job. This included cedar replacement and sheathing repair. Price was spot on. Chris was crew chief and was professional and helpful. Crew was extremely courteous and respectful. It was a difficult job – three and half stories above grade and took longer than expected. However, they showed up every day until job was done and did a far better job than th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cedar siding and sheathing repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

08/25/2017

The technician was excellent. He did the work in a timely fashion and was fastidious about cleaning up after himself. We would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had repair work done on our roof to replace old stack vents and a vent from the bathroom fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

06/03/2017

I would use them again and again. I would not use anyone else. My husband and I are both pleased. We have used them several times. I think the things that we were amazed with was I left for work at 7 am and when I got home, I had a new roof. They had a large crew. There were no nails. It didn't even look like they had ever been there. We were just amazed. They really are a good company. I wouldn't...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the whole roof. They had to take two layers of roofs off and replace it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2007

Residential roofing installation, existing roof repair and windows and siding

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Discover